Customer Support Specialist with German
We are a tech company that aims at revolutionizing the area of custom-made packaging. Our software helps more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries to design and order packaging almost effortlessly.
As a group of more than 200 professionals from all corners of the globe, we inspire each other every day and take pride in product we create.
Packhelp is also appreciated globally. We were listed: #1 in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Central Europe 2020 ranking, the most prominent start-up in Europe by Business Insider, and we raised more than 10 Milion € from leading international VC funds.
The team is constantly growing and thus we’re looking for talented individuals with different perspectives and life experiences to join the Pack.
In Customer Support you will be taking care of the customer’s needs by providing and delivering professional, high quality support and assistance before, during, and after the customer’s requirements are met. We are looking for a people person, full of patience, empathy and energy to join our Customer Support team.
- Advanced (C1) English and German is a must
- Desire to work in a result-driven start-up
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- Empathy and positive attitude towards customers
- Ability to work both independently and in a group
- Eagerness to learn
- Open mind and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Nice to have: previous experience in Customer Support and fluency in Polish
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
What we offer:
- Comfortable workplace - We provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- The best possible tools - latest technology, our own apps and industry-standard software
- Health & wellness - private healthcare, life insurance, mental health support and a subsidised MultiSport Card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, extra incentive for employee referrals
- Career development - self-development budget, ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and trainings
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place