Customer Support (f/m/d)
We’re (still) hiring! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, our teams are currently working from home, and we are onboarding new team members remotely. Not sure if now is a good time to change jobs? Then check out our latest blog post “How we shaped our company culture with remote moments that matter”.
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. Bitpanda just became Austria’s first unicorn start-up, pushing our company’s valuation to $1.2 billion and we have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
You are in close contact with our users and help them with various problems and questions they have concerning Bitpanda, as well as handling user requests in multiple languages.
What you’ll do:
- Assist Bitpanda users through our support channels (e.g. Zendesk)
- Evaluate user feedback and feature requests
- Translate user needs into new features for the platform
- Draft content to optimise the user experience
- Identify market needs and suggest process optimisations
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of relevant experience within B2B Sales or Customer Support
- Experience in using several cryptocurrency brokers/exchanges is a plus
- Ability to follow processes and internal guidelines, as well as to work within set deadlines
- Ability to work in a structured manner, within a team as well as independently
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and German are required (C2 level), any additional language is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Learning and development budget/possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Free company health consultations
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in Vienna’s fintech hub in the 2nd district
- Interdepartmental "Donut" coffee breaks
- German classes
- Sustainable merch
- And more
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.