Customer Support Champion
Are you a hotel professional with passion for tech?
Our customers are at the very core of our business, and we need you to help us keep them happy. Guaranteeing a constantly high level of customer satisfaction is no small feat. That’s why we are looking for a diligent, enthusiastic, and motivated individual with excellent people skills and a knack for technology who will get to the bottom of any customer support inquiry.
We are looking for someone who usually prefers to have mornings off and work afternoons in order to assist our US and LATAM based customers in their working hours.
In this role, you will be assisting our customers' users (hotel staff) with the challenges they might be facing while using Flexkeeping. Most common examples are ranging from fixing bugs and integration issues to usability questions. Your main focus will be listening, understanding, solving problems and making sure customers are always getting the most out of Flexkeeping.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help customers with potential problems and answer their questions (no matter how big or small) via our online chat, email or phone
- Investigate reported problems and consult with our development team to find solutions
- Work together with your teammates and the development team to identify software bugs and proactively suggest improvements
- Assure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Handle and answer support inbound calls, emails and in-app chat questions from our customers
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONALITY
- Communicative and sociable with great people skills
- Fluent in English, Spanish and possibly Croatian (other languages are a big plus)
- Problem solver who enjoys doing puzzles and can think outside of the box
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Curious and unafraid to tackle new challenges
- Tech savvy and eager to learn about new technologies
- Excel and other MS Office tools are your best friends
- Motivated to constantly grow professionally as well as personally
- Pst, you get extra points for previous hotel work experience and interest in data
Years of experience