Hi! We are Billie: a breakthrough Fintech startup in Berlin that aims to revolutionize small business financing. We have a world-class team and some of the strongest investors in Europe backing our company. Based on big data analytics, fully digitalized processes and a highly scalable, state of the art tech platform, we offer the simplest and fastest way for small businesses to access capital. Our innovative solution provides financing against the open invoices of small businesses – no hidden fees, no paperwork, no boring bank branches.
We are a tech company creating financial products, not a financial company that makes some software. We create freedom through innovation, and that means using technology and automation to empower our customers and our teams to deliver meaningful, creative work and results. We love building simple and elegant solutions and we strive for automation today and for scalability now.
About The Role:
You will be the key contact person for our existing high value customers. Within Billie, you will have a pivotal role at the interface between the customer facing Sales Department, the internal Operations Department and our Engineering Team. This will give you a unique opportunity to get a comprehensive view on a very large part of our business and quickly immerse into the world of payment fintech.
You will help merchants to leverage our products in the best way possible on a daily basis, fulfill their requests and initiate issue solution mechanisms within Billie if needed. Typical actions include changes to dunning procedures, address changes, escalations of risk related issues or help with product features. By monitoring key KPIs, training the staff of our merchants and troubleshooting onboarding issues, you are the central player to ensure a successful adoption of our product - it’s your role that ensures customer success!
If you enjoy working with customers, have a service mentality and are able to build good relationships with your respective counterparts this job is spot on. In addition, you will oversee crucial parts of our customer operations, adding human intelligence to our highly automated payment operations. We will make sure there is ample opportunity to learn and grow and jointly define a clear career development path for you, which is reviewed twice a year.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR - Requirements::
- You have an education in business administration or similar
- You have a prior working experience in a fast-growing tech environment, ideally in fintech
- You are diligent and exact in what you do and have an affinity to numbers
- You are a people person! open, easy to connect to, with a positive mindset. You are a Billie ambassador to our customers. Ideally, you have gathered experience in customer facing environments
- You have ambitions to grow and aspire to a career in Fintech. This position can be a stepping stone for further development in fintech operations and beyond
- You have prior experience with Salesforce (or similar CRMs) and BI/ Analytical tools (like Periscope, Tableau, MS Power BI, etc.)
- You are fluent in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Fintech startups in Europe
- Becoming part of an international team of highly motivated, experienced, and skilled young top performers where hierarchies don't matter, but passion and drive do
- A great mission - we empower small and mid-sized businesses, the engine of economic growth
- You’ll be surrounded by smart people with a wide variety of backgrounds from which you can learn and who also want to learn from you
- A fantastic opportunity for you to grow into a leadership role in operations
- A competitive compensation package including virtual shares in Billie
- A great office near Checkpoint Charlie with a free gym, healthy snacks and cereals, fruits, coffee and drinks (once the situation allows it again)
- A Learning & Development bonus of 1000 EUR per year, which you can use for conferences, taking courses, buying books and other materials
- Free German lessons in the office building
- Social events such as monthly social outings, [email protected] Lunch talks, brown bag seminars, technical talks, our annual company offsite and more
- A fantastic learning opportunity to develop your knowledge in the FinTech space.
- You will be surrounded by smart people with a wide variety of backgrounds from which you can learn and that also want to learn from you!
UP FOR A CHALLENGE?
We are looking forward to receiving your application and getting to know you better!