Customer Success & Operations Analyst
💭 About Stotles
Our mission is to unlock the potential of business and government working better, together.
The partnership between business and government is vital in making our communities productive & cohesive, but inefficiency and bureaucracy is currently the norm. We are using a modern approach to change this.
Our SaaS platform gives businesses a clear view of opportunities to work with the public sector, and the tools needed to manage them. We are bringing together a massive amount of messy government data to bring clarity and transparency to a space that desperately needs it.
Since launching our private beta in early 2020, we've seen fantastic traction from industry leading customers such as UiPath, Slack, Freshworks, Couchbase, and many others.
💡 About this role
£25-35k salary with 0.05-0.08% in equity (DOE)
It's go time. Here's why we're looking for you.
We're growing fast, so are looking for an independent and driven individual to support 2 core Stotles teams: Customer Success (75%), Operations (25%).
Role: We're looking for a personable individual who will be able to delight our customers throughout their Stotles journey - from initial on-boarding, through to activation, conversion and retention. You'll take ownership of the management and improvement of internal customer operations, act as first point of contact for a defined set of customers and feed into ideation for product development.
You'll also occasionally support the COO and Growth Lead with projects in the Operations and Growth functions.
Evolution of the Role: This role will progress and evolve quickly. The expectation is that you would grow into a leadership role in the Customer Success function.
🔑 What you'll do
- As Customer Success & Operations Analyst at Stotles, you'll bring a positive "can-do" attitude to the team, reporting into the Customer Success Lead. This includes, but isn't limited to:
- Customer relationship management: you'll be responsible for supporting a set of clients, including helping our customers understand, use, and achieve value through our product.
- Customer operations: you'll take ownership of admin / processes that support new & existing users, including on-boarding support, managing self-serve support docs and fulfilling ad hoc customer requests.
- Customer discovery: you'll be responsible for capturing customer feedback and working with the Product team to translate customer insights into actionable product development plans.
- HR support: you'll be responsible for supporting on a range of tasks, including the recruitment and on-boarding of new employees.
- Special projects: you'll be working closely with the COO, including strategic business planning, funding & financing, and investor relations.
- Growth support: you'll be responsible for supporting the Growth Lead, including building outbound campaigns and creating materials for prospective customers.
⌨️ What we're looking for
- You're a good fit for this role if...
Experience We're Looking For
- You've had min. 1 year working in a customer facing role in a B2B or B2C environment - esp. customer success, client services, sales or account management
- Bonus - you've had some exposure to a fast-paced, often ambiguous, start-up environment
- You're obsessively focused on how our product can solve our customers problems and have a track record of showing initiative to find ways to get things done when ambiguity is high
- You are coach-able. You're eager to learn new skills / technologies, put learning before pride and are always open to constructive feedback
- You're not afraid to say, "I don't know the answer. But I have a few ideas on how we can find out"
- You’re an ambitious person who isn't just looking for just a "9-5" job. You want to be in the driver's seat and grow into a leader at Stotles
- You understand the importance of trust-based relationships - with customers, prospects, partners, colleagues - all of them
- You're a "people person" with excellent interpersonal skills who can carry a meaningful conversation with someone you've just met, and "translate" messy customer signals into their relevant business implications
- You're dependable and can be trusted to deliver on the commitments you make to the team, from the big picture results to the nuanced details
- You're highly proficient in both written and spoken English
- You have excellent organisational ability and can effectively communicate priorities across the team.
- You have a baseline working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
👉 You at Stotles
- 📈 How you will learn and grow
🧠 What you will learn
We believe that individual learning and progression is extremely important. In addition to a dedicated budget for personal development, here are some (!!) of the things you will learn as you go:
With responsibility for the entire customer journey, you'll gain first-hand experience in delivering training, customer data analytics and sales / retention activity.
You will gain an understanding of how a leading start-up attracts and deploys capital to create value for customers and drive growth, as well as leading on work-streams in HR.
From outbound marketing to SEO optimisation, you'll work closely with the Growth Lead to gain a comprehensive understanding of multi-channel growth strategies.
Working at Stotles provides many opportunities to grow. This takes shape across positions, teams, and geographies. As an early employee, we're not just hiring you as a Customer Success & Operations Analyst, but also a future leader of our company. Ipso facto, on-going progression is an integral part of your journey at Stotles.
We're committed to helping you create avenues for long-term growth - both personal and professional. Here are some progression and growth opportunities we commit to our Customer Success Manager:
- 📆 What you'll do in a typical week
- Working with leadership - You'll work with the leadership of the company, and you will become a leader. We are a small company, and everyone is involved with leading the company as well as getting our hands dirty with day-to-day tasks.
- Talking with and listening to customers, potential customers, partners, and investors - just as it sounds.
- Weekly Commercial Team meeting - we operate on weekly sprints to discuss outcomes, and plan tasks for the following week.
- Bi-weekly product meeting - discuss the latest changes to the product and roadmap. We believe everyone should have a say in the direction of the product - and especially you.
- 1-on-1 development sessions - discuss your progress and career goals as well as us having the chance to give us feedback on how you're finding Stotles life.
- Physical & mental wellbeing - whether it's going to the gym, meditating, or anything else you might spend your wellbeing allowance on!
- Social Opportunities - for now, join for lunch together, as well as socials every Friday (we're still coming up with new things to do, even virtually!). Eventually we can't wait to spend time together in the office and explore the local area as a team.