This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Customer Success Manager (New Media)
Bitmovin provides API based software that powers the world's largest OTT online video providers with video developer tools, built by industry experts.
Come join the team building innovative online video software for developers and content owners worldwide!
We’re looking for talented, passionate and inspired people who believe in the possibilities of video to tell compelling stories and want to enable video creation as well as consumption. Join us to innovate and lead the market for video encoding, playback on mobile and other devices, and analytics around user experiences.
As Bitmovin’s Customer Success Manager New Media (CSM), you will work alongside Bitmovin’s Customer Success Team to manage the post-sale experience. CSMs at Bitmovin are customer advocates, working cross-functionally to ensure adoption, retention, and (yes) success for their customers.
As a Customer Success Manager New Media, you will
- Taking full responsibility for your own customer portfolio and increasing the value Bitmovin delivers to our customers’ organizations and goals by providing world-class consulting and being a reliable and strong partner to our customers.
- Own the overall health and success of our customers, which includes onboarding, adoption, ensuring value realization, and retention
- Responsible for all Renewal, Upsell, and Cross-Sell at non-Media & Entertainment accounts.
- Identify strategic, new business growth opportunities.
- Drive customer outcomes, product adoption, and customer experience. Reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability
- Representing the voice of the customer and influencing internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
- Utilize sales and customer deal analytics to make informed decisions that drive revenue growth and retention.
- Work with Solutions organization to support customers from onboarding to ensure long term product success (Community support)
- Work alongside Product and Marketing to ensure new product features, developments and benefits are appropriately shared with customers to drive adoption
It would be great if you have
- 1+ years of experience in a Customer Success/Account Management/Sales/Business Development role
- You have previous experience working with highly technical products
- Understanding of cloud computing, Online video streaming, digital video workflows, SaaS business structure
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
It would be even better if you have
- Understanding of cloud computing, digital video workflows, SaaS business structure
- Experience in Video Solutions Industry
- Passion for digital video
- Additional language
Bitmovin’s Worldwide Benefits
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU, US and APAC
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office bonus
- Investment in growth and education
- Subscription to one of our customer’s streaming services
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Regular and fun company events and team activities (hackathons, summer party, …)
- Free choice of hardware
- Company holidays
- Volunteering Time Off
- Seasonal gift package (swag)
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions
We also have a range of country specific benefits too!
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At Bitmovin we sincerely believe in the value that true diversity brings to a company. We diligently ensure our business, our people, our language and our actions do not discriminate against differences in race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, education, age, marital status, veteran status, disability and neurodiversity. Diversity is a part of our company character, thus we strive for the inclusion of diverse thought leadership to enhance the capability and uniqueness of our company proposition and culture. We launched our DEI group, the Tiger Team, to enhance our Diversity, Equality & Inclusivity agenda; bringing individuality to the forefront of our culture.
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast-growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, which is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including Ooyala, RTL, Pro7Sat1, Bouygues Telecom, Cloudflare, Technicolor, Televisa, Zattoo, and many others.
Working at Bitmovin is fast-paced, fun and challenging with colleagues and customers worldwide.
STARTING TIME: Immediately
Empower your future and join us now!
Bitmovin does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Bitmovin will be deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any fee if the candidate is hired.
Years of experience