Customer Success Associate FR
Our mission is to help eCommerce stores reach their potential. Want to join?
eCommerce owners face two major barriers to growth - accessing growth funding for inventory or marketing and acquiring customers profitably.
Wayflyer uses data to solve both of these challenges, giving store owners insights on how best to acquire customers online and funding these businesses with short-term finance.
We have offices in Dublin, London, Sydney and New York.
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed startup that serves a critical need for emerging eCommerce entrepreneurs. You'll be joining a small, ambitious, collaborative team that's working on a huge opportunity.
Our growth rate since our launch in April has been epic and we've attracted some of the world's top FinTech investors to back us on our mission. We're facing many exciting challenges as we scale our business, and need teammates that can thrive in a fast-moving and exciting environment.
Why this role?
- As a Customer Success Associate FR, at Wayflyer you will:
- Be fluent in French
- Be a self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Show a consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Possess diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- (Experience with Google Ads and Facebook is a bonus.)
- As an early employee of Wayflyer you'll be:
- Contributing hugely to the company's ultimate growth and success.
- Working with different disciplines (marketing, product and sales) to bring your ideas through to fruition.
- Highly independent and autonomous. We're a small team and you'll get to make decisions, you're not a cog in someone else's machine.
- Defining the culture of Wayflyer. 'The early team you build is the company you build' - you'll leave a lasting impact.
- The candidates we're looking for will:
- Will live in Dublin but potentially help set up a French Micro office in France in 18 to 24 months
- Empathise with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Guide and coach customers and sales with a dedicated customer success processes.
- Coach customers to be product experts using Wayflyer dashboards.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Identify common customer challenges.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.