Customer Success Agent
Company Vision & Mission
Cobee is an employee benefits company that is using new technologies to disrupt the big market of employee compensation.
All our efforts are focused on becoming the most desirable solution for employees to get compensated at work, making them financially healthier and more engaged with their companies.
We are a young company made of a very professional and talented workforce. We think BIG and we have a clear international mission to assist all types of companies worldwide in streamlining and enhancing the total compensation of their employees.
There are three core values that we all share in our way of working:
1) Employees first: we strongly believe that making employees FEEL DELIGHTED is our key to success, looking both internally (to our employees) and externally (to our client's employees). We take that into account in every action and decision.
2) Owner ownership: we all know what our duties are, we work with full ownership towards our goals and we know how those affect the overall company goals. We are autonomous and we care A LOT about the quality of our own work.
3) IS-possible ambition: our business offering did not exist before. We constantly challenge the status quo because we are a set of thinkers who think that improvement IS always POSSIBLE.
Who would not like to work for a company whose main value is to make employees happy? ;)
What are we looking for?
If you are enthusiastic and love making presentations to welcome new clients and launching products then we are looking for you!
+ Your first goal is to bring and welcome new employees to use our product.
+ Your second goal will be to help us improve our processes and practices in onboarding new companies.
+ Your third goal is to be the point of contact for requests coming from our HR partners.
- Prepare and present launch status reports and executive presentations.
- Establish strong relationships and partnerships with our HR Partners to accomplish the objectives and deliver results
- Resolve queries by following standard operating procedures and escalate them when
those latter cannot be solved.
- Work closely with the CS, and Product teams.
- Be proactive in order to constantly improve processes.
- Create a smoother flow of problems.
Interesting, huh?? See below how to get involved in the adventure!
- 1 year of experience in similar positions.
- You demonstrate great communication and presentation skills in English and Spanish (Portuguese will be a plus)
- Strong customer focus.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Manage different projects at the same time under tight deadlines.
What can you expect
- Extraordinary projection (great opportunity to develop a career)
- Cobee Benefits (health insurance, transportation, learning, nursery)
- Offices located in the center of lovely Madrid
- Healthy working culture in a young and talented atmosphere
- Coolest place to work!