Customer Solutions Executive (f/m/d)
About the role
As we focus on the next stage of our growth, we're looking to build a team of Insurance Specialists to help us get there. Those successful will help us form the Inbound/Outbound Sales arm of our well established and highly successful Customer Success Department.
The perfect person is a results driven, super-organised and enthusiastic people-person, eager to deliver exceptional service to our clients.
You'll be an integral part of the team, joining us at a very exciting time - with heaps of opportunity to progress your career.
The role will include:
- Be a voice and expert for the Superscript brand
- Speaking to customers that have expressed an interest in our policies by phone, email and online chat
- Working with potential customers that have more complex risks to ensure they have the right cover to follow their dreams
- Engage and build relationships with customers
- Collect feedback and support continuous improvement across the business
- Support our retention efforts from time to time
You’ll be on the front line with our customers so good English and math skills are a must.
You don’t necessarily need to know lots about insurance as you will receive full training - but experience working in an office environment is preferred.
- 2+ years experience in a customer service or sales role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - confident phone manner
- Passionate about delivering good customer service and problem-solving
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking skills
- Self-motivated - can work alone and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a dynamic business environment
In return, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and the ability to grow your career at the UK’s leading Insurtech 🚀
- An amazing team and founders, supportive board and investors 🤗
- 25 days holiday - so there’s plenty of time for work, rest and play 🏖
- Hybrid way of working for the perfect work / life balance 🏡
- Vitality private health and dental insurance 🏥
- Great pension (up to 10% on top of your salary) 💰
- Full access to Spill, our mental health platform 🗣
- Cycle to work scheme 🚲
- Latest Apple tech gear & everything you need to be set up for success 🍏
- Fun, modern and informal office environment with regular team social events 👯♀️
- Central London location with the best lunch in town (Borough market!) 🍽
- Customer Success
Years of experience