Customer Service Representative for the German and International Market - (m/f/d)
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Permanent employee, Full-time · Vienna
We are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German speaking region and are based in Vienna. Through our marketplace, completely renewed electronics like phones, laptops and tablets that are 40% cheaper and 100% more sustainable are sold to consumers.
We founded the company in February 2017 and grew to more than 100 team members in less than three years and expanded to Italy, Poland and further European countries already. Along the way we won several awards, completed two large funding rounds and have already sold hundreds of thousands of products, which makes us one of the fastest growing startups in Europe right now. Represented by 20 different nationalities, our team has extensive international experience in the refurbishment industry, how to create a brand and how to scale a marketplace.
Committing to changing the world, testing our ideas on a daily basis and appreciating feedback from another count to our core company values.
For our highly motivated and international Customer Service Team we are looking for a Customer Service Representative.
We are looking for applicants who, in addition to excellent German and English, speak one of the following languages at C2 level: Swedish, French or Polish. We are also looking for native English speakers.
Together with you we want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe.
- You have excellent language skills and an ability to express yourself in a clear and understandable way
- You enjoy interacting with customers - on the phone as well as via email or chat
- You are communicative and are able to deal with stressful situations in a friendly and calm way
- You find a solution for every problem and at the end of the day you are happy to have made many of our customers happy
- You speak Swedish, French or Polish at C2 level in addition to excellent German and English or you are a native English speaker
- You love to work with a team of highly motivated Superheroes
- You represent our brand and explain our unique company concept to interested customers
- You ensure a pleasant shopping experience in case of questions or difficulties during the ordering process (no selling, no cross-selling!)
- You solve problems of our customers together with the merchant and your team to the greatest possible satisfaction
- You make sure that refurbed customers become the happiest customers
- You do all of this on the phone, via email, or via our live chat tool - however, email contact is increasing over time
ADDITIONAL FACTORS WE APPRECIATE
- You have experience in customer service (retail, hospitality, call center, ...).
- You show interest in sustanability and in a sustainable lifestyle
- Startup atmosphere with lots of team activities and events
- A modern office in a perfectly accessible location at the Bank Austria Campus
- A nice and motivated international and diverse team with flat hierarchies
- Plenty of opportunities for development thanks to a constant growth
- Modern work philosophy with home office options
- Flexible working hours with the greatest possible consideration for other commitments (e.g. university)
You want to make our customers happy, build a great brand together with us and change the world with sustainable products? Then apply for this position at refurbed.
Please include a cover letter explaining why you want to work with us, your CV, as well as references (e.g. work/internship/student references).
The salary depends on the qualifications of the applicant. We like to pay good salaries because our employees are the most important thing about our company and we want to show this financially.
For legal matters we state that the minimum wage for this position is 1,675 € gross per month according to the collective agreement (Kollektivvertrag). However, depending on your qualification a higher salary is obviously very likely.
Thank you for your interest in refurbed. We are extremely happy that you are thinking about joining us and can identify with our mission.
We will do our best to always keep you informed about the process and progress of your application. We read all applications thoroughly and will also consider you for other job openings, should your profile fit other open positions as well.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We will consider your application regardless of race, age, disability, gender, martital status, heritage, religion and nationality. We will look at your experience, your personality and your motivation to determine whether this job is right for you.