Customer Relations Specialist
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Permanent employee, Full-time · Remote
What we are looking for
We are committed that our users will develop an affectionate relationship with Airbank. As Customer Relations Specialist at Airbank, you'll develop customer relationships and promote the retention and loyalty of our users. You live and breath our customers' needs and collaborate closely with them to ensure they are thrilled by the services they receive and improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. In your role, you will connect closely with our Customer Success Lead, and the marketing and sales teams to ensure consistent messaging and communications with our users.
What you will be responsible for
- Providing technical product support and helping customers understand the full range of benefits of Airbank based on their business needs and user profiles.
- Helping customers to better understand new features and product releases.
- Analysing customer data and user flows and optimising how our users interact with us.
- Establishing customer support processes that optimise the customer experience.
- Helping create an internal knowledge base and customer help center.
- Helping make our product more intuitive and avoid frequent issues to minimise support tickets
- Working closely with the customer success team, product and engineering teams to align the whole organisation on customer use cases, and becoming an advocate for our customer needs internally, driving issue escalation and new product development.
- You bring something new from your culture, background, or previous experiences that enriches our team. We grow together as Airbank when everyone adds to our culture and we'd invite you to contribute as well.
- Skills: A compassionate and fluid communication style, able to naturally engage and develop warm user relationships. You live and breathe customer research and are committed to increasing customer satisfaction. You have a solid understanding of banking solutions and are excited to understand Airbank's product inside-out.
- Experience: Work experience in fintech, customer support or other advisory roles is a plus. You should be familiar with customer success techniques.
- Ambition: You are highly committed, responsive, and target-driven. We're a company that's growing fast, and we want you to grow with us.
- Personality: You are outcome-focused, have a cheerful attitude, and a high level of energy. You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way.
- Fun: You allow yourself to have fun at work and are thrilled by building a company together with other highly motivated and easy-going colleagues. At Airbank we move quickly, together, and also have a lot of fun doing so.
- Languages: Fluent in German and proficiency in English.
Benefits of joining Airbank
- A remote-first work environment with a flexible schedule
- A fun, friendly, and collaborative environment
- A team of individuals who share a strong work ethic and company values
- A competitive salary and bonus
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development
- An allowance for your dream home-office setup or a WeWork membership
About the application
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of the above criteria apply to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
Confidentiality: We appreciate that you may be quite happy at your current job, and may not be actively looking for something new. We wouldn’t want to mess that up, so all applications will be treated as confidential.
Airbank is a cash management platform, designed to deliver more control, visibility, and automation to modern finance teams.
Join our team!
Great to see you that you are interested in building Airbank with us.
Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at [email protected].