Customer & Project Management Intern (m/f/d)
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Intern / Student, Full-time · Munich
As a Working Student in Customer Success, you support our Customer Success Manager in his/her daily operations to make our (inter-)national customers and partners successful. The main tasks of your team include identifying and evaluating business opportunities, communicating with potential and existing partners as well as customers, constantly refining both short-term and long-term strategies, etc. If those challenges excite you, we would be happy to have you on the team. As one of FERNRIDE´s early team members, you will have the chance to shape the foundation of our product and culture. Tasks & Responsibilities
- You support our Customer Success Manager in managing our customer and partner projects, organizing sales activities such as workshops and demos. Hereby, you are an active part throughout Fernride’s entire customer development cycle.
- You facilitate our communication with our customers and partners by preparing materials, taking notes during business conversations, as well as directly participating in discussions.
- You conduct market research and collect information about potential customers and partners.
- You help to identify the business case of teleoperation for our customers.
- You help to shape our business model and pricing together with our customers and partners.
- You help to sketch out early concepts and validate them with potential customers.
- You are close to finishing or already have a degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science or a related field, with a strong interest in working in the intersection of technology and business.
- Fluency in both German and English.
- You are available for at least 6 months with a minimum of 12hrs/week (16 preferred)
- Strong proficiency in making complex matters digestible through workshops & presentations
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in tools like MS Excel
- You have a strong interest in business development, strategic thinking, project management, as well as operational execution.
- An entrepreneurial and analytical mindset are your second nature.
- You have a passion for ownership and a drive for leadership.
- A strong orientation toward problem-solving.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly for networking and negotiation.
- Experience in a fast-growing start-up, a tech company, or a consulting firm.
- Experience in entrepreneurial scholarships/initiatives such as Manage&More, CDTM, Academy Consult or similar programs.
- 30-minute screen call
- 1-hour interview with the hiring manager
- Remote case study
- Reference calls
Fernride offers Logistics customers the end to end integration of driverless vehicles into their processes. Building on 10 years of research, Fernride is developing the leading teleoperation platform which allows humans to safely remote monitor, assist and control vehicles from afar. Thus, Fernride is redefining the job of the driver who will evolve from a 1:1 remote operator to a highly effective fleet manager who assists up to 50 highly automated vehicles from the comfort of an office. Partnering with leading OEMs, Fernride enables the remote operation and full automation of driverless fleets - swap body or trailer trucks, forklifts, shuttles, or other vehicles.
Be ambitious: We set ambitious goals that challenge the status-quo and push us of our comfort-zone. We have a shared passion for building extraordinary products.
Take ownership: We actively take ownership of our tasks, products and teams. By being accountable, we know we can fully rely on each other.
Get things done: We get things done without getting hung up on unnecessary details. We know that the simple solution always wins over the complex one.
Be data-driven: We decide based on reliable data, enabling precision and maximum impact.
Strive for improvement: We continuously grow personally and professionally. Our open-minded mentality and love for learning allows us to reflect and progress on a daily basis.
Equality and Diversity at FERNRIDEFERNRIDE is built on people and their differences give us strength. We want to provide equal opportunities to people from all walks of life. Join our journey of continuous learning and rapid growth. Help us celebrate equality and diversity!
Thank you for your interest in FERNRIDE! Please fill in the application form below. If you are facing any problems uploading your documents, please send your documents via e-mail to [email protected]