Customer Experience Specialist
📃 You're in charge of Customer Experience at Finary, the fastest-growing portfolio tracker in the world backed by YC. Come build the new standard for investment tracking and managing with us.
What we offer:
💰 Competitive Salary & Equity
🦸♀️ Full-time position
🇪🇺 Work from anywhere in Europe, or from our Paris office
What you'll do
In a nutshell: providing legendary service to our users. We're talking about the kind of legendary service that earns awards, news coverage, goes viral and most importantly makes people happy. This will take place via Email, Chat and Video Calls.
Investing is an opaque industry, it is our mission to make the Finary experience as smooth and transparent as possible! On top of that, we are dealing with a crucial subject - their money!
- Be the first point of contact for our customers and ensure excellent customer experience, especially during our rapid growth.
- Working with Product on an ongoing basis to improve Finary.
- Setting up processes to support our growth while keeping a high-quality service.
- Be the guardian of our Tone of Voice: we are transparent, accessible and treat everything confidentially.
- Improving our FAQs, and our internal knowledge base.
- Managing the future customer experience Team as we grow.
Skills we are excited about
We're looking for people that are genuinely friendly and ambitious.
- Experienced - 3+ years in Customer Care role, ideally within a startup or tech environment
- Caring and Emphatic - you are attentive to understanding our customer's issues or concerns
- Language tsar - Native in French with impeccable grammar & fluent in English
- Team player - you are humble, open to challenge, and like to help others grow. The most important is the progress of the team and the product.
- Owner mentality - you like to take initiative and find new creative solutions to problems.
- Perpetual learner - You are excited about talking to users, partners, learning about investing in general.
World-Class Business degree? Engineering school? Self-Taught? It doesn't matter.
We care about your skills, not about what's written on a piece of paper.
- Location: Paris or Remote
- Competitive package & meaningful equity grant
- Medical insurance with Alan
- All the tools you need (Macbook, keyboard, monitor, laptop stand, etc)
- Free Finary Plus & other cool perks
- Call with one of our founders (30 minutes)
- Test task that is similar to tasks you would do on a daily basis as part of the team
- Interview with your future colleagues and the other founder (2 hours)
- Decision time!
You don't live in Paris? The whole process can be remote and we hire remotely. The only criteria: you live in a timezone that is maximum +/- 2 hours to Paris time.
How to apply?
Tell us why you want to join Finary and why you generally care about the problem we're solving. Make your first impression count. Share with us what excites you and how you envision your role at Finary.
Our email: [email protected]