Customer Care Agent
Company Vision & Mission
All our efforts are focused on becoming the most desirable solution for employees to get compensated at work, making them financially healthier and more engaged with their companies.
We are a young company made of a very professional and talented workforce. We think BIG and we have a clear international mission to assist all types of companies worldwide in streamlining and enhancing the total compensation of their employees.
There are three core values that we all share in our way of working:
1) Employees first: we strongly believe that making employees FEEL DELIGHTED is our key to success, looking both internally (to our employees) and externally (to our client's employees). We take that into account in every action and decision.
2) Owner ownership: we all know what our duties are, we work with full ownership towards our goals and we know how those affect the overall company goals. We are autonomous and we care A LOT about the quality of our own work.
3) IS-possible ambition: our business offering did not exist before. We constantly challenge the status quo because we are a set of thinkers who think that improvement IS always POSSIBLE.
Who would not like to work for a company whose main value is to make employees happy? ;)
What are we looking for?
An empathic and problem solver person to be the point of contact for requests coming from our HR partners:
- Answer daily requests by email.
- Resolve queries by following standard operating procedures and escalate them when they cannot be solved.
- Retain and build up trust with the HR partners through empathetic personalized
- Work closely with the CS, Launch, and Tech teams.
- Be proactive in order to constantly improve processes.
- Create a smoother flow of problems.
Interesting, huh?? See below how to get involved in the adventure!
- Previous experience in similar positions.
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent communication and redactional skills in English and Spanish, Portuguese will be a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Manage different projects at the same time under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of Hubspot and Excel preferred.
What can you expect
● The best benefits in town, of course! (meals, transportation, health insurance, training courses, discounts… and more!)
● Flexible remote working (although no full remote)
● Offices located in the center of lovely Madrid
● Healthy working culture in a young and talented atmosphere.
● Coolest place to work.