CRM Manager (f/m/d)
We’re here to make money work for everyone and we're doing things differently. For too long, banking has been obtuse, complex and opaque.
We want to change that and build a bank with everyone, for everyone. Our amazing community suggests features, test the app and give us constant feedback so we can build something everyone loves.
We're focused on solving problems, rather than selling financial products. We want to make the world a better place and change people's lives through Monzo.
We’re looking for a CRM Manager to help us continue to scale Monzo and engage our customers, joining our Engagement team. We have several areas of the business that we are looking to support including our newly formed Investments team, our rapidly growing Borrowing team (home of Monzo Flex, our new way to pay later) and our subscription products, Plus and Premium. In this role you will:
- Manage the process for customer communication across key engagement channels (specifically email, in-app user engagement and push notifications)
- Define and analyse customer segments and create custom optimisation plans, getting the right message to the right customer at the right time
- Bring a test and learn, data-driven approach to customer relationship marketing, executing a plan based on lifecycle, customer value, product engagement and more
- Work closely with the Product team to improve the customer experience in areas like onboarding journeys, personalisation and dynamic communications
- Work closely with the Data team on measurement, test design, and analysis.
You should apply if you have:
- Experience in customer relationship marketing. Experience with a subscription business and understanding of HTML, a plus.
- An analytical approach that focuses on understanding customer behaviour and planning around data-driven insights
- High attention to detail and comfortable managing multiple priorities
- Worked deeply with metrics and can hold your own with the data to back you up
- Experience working with product teams
- Worked at scale with a population of millions of customers to drive engagement, retention and to drive usage across an ecosystem of products
The Interview Process:
Our interview process involves three main stages:
- Recruiter Call (30mins)
- Initial Call (30 mins)
- x2 final interviews via Google Meet (x2 45mins)
Our average process takes around 2-3 weeks but we will always work around your availability.
You will have the chance to speak to our recruitment team at various points during your process but if you do have any specific questions or want to talk through reasonable adjustments ahead of or during application please us at any point on email@example.com
What’s in it for you:
💰 Competitive base salary ➕stock options
✈️ We can help you relocate to the UK
✅ We can sponsor visas
📍 This role will be based out of our London office next to Liverpool Street station (a hybrid of office based and home working)
⏰ We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
📚 Learning budget of £1,000 a year for books, training courses and conferences
➕ And much more, see our full list of benefits here
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are actively creating an equitable environment for every Monzonaut to thrive.
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us and we are making sure we have lots of support for all of our people to grow at Monzo. At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone. You can read more in our blog, 2021 Diversity and Inclusion Report and 2021 Gender Pay Gap Report.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level