We’re looking for an exceptionally talented Creative Director to lead and grow our creative team. This role will guide the elevation of our creative strategy to build a brand that inspires on a global scale. You will represent both Shapr3D culture and creative standards to all levels and disciplines.
Within the organization
You’ll report to the Customer Acquisition Lead within the Growth Team, and you’ll work with key people from our Product, Marketing, and Content teams.
From Róbert Valu, our Customer Acquisition Lead:
“A great product like Shapr3D deserves great distribution. We focus on making sure that the CAD revolution that Shapr3D started reaches the right people at the right moment with the right content by relying on the philosophy of “everything starts and ends with data”.
What you'll do?
- Act as the creative catalyst across all digital platforms and touchpoints. Develop our brand by devising and executing creative concepts that break through the noise and establish Shapr3D as a revolutionary 3D modeling tool in the eyes of a well-defined target audience.
- Create memorable brand communications by overseeing all stages of copywriting and visual design from concepting through production for a variety of channels, including paid and owned social media, website, e-mail, and in-app messages.
- Guide the development and evolution of our brand and creative strategy as Shapr3D evolves as a company and product.
- Develop and coordinate an excellent, in-house creative team (graphics, video, and content) that attracts talent, delivers groundbreaking work, and can scale to meet the growth of Shapr3D.
- Collaborate with the Product team to develop and maintain creative consistency across departments and customer touchpoints for a complex yet coherent experience.
- Bonus points if you have a deep understanding of how digital advertising works and you are able to come up with insightful ideas to support both awareness and performance marketing strategies and tactics mainly on Google and Facebook.
In an ideal world, you
- Have experience in a quick-moving and cross-functional startup environment
- Have 5+ years of experience in creative and production management
- Have 3+ years of experience in managing creative teams
- Are passionate about branding, storytelling, and producing engaging content and campaigns
- Have expert knowledge on creative processes (e.g. working with creative briefs, setting realistic turnaround times for creative projects, developing and maintaining standards for brand and communication)
- Have a strong sense of prioritization in accordance with business objectives
- Have a deep understanding of brand, visual design, writing, and user experience to create inspiring and intuitive experiences
- Have experience delivering brand and performance-focused digital marketing campaigns
- Are an excellent communicator and collaborator
- Have experience refreshing or evolving an exciting brand identity
What we offer?
- A down-to-earth culture and the chance to scale this thing up together
- The chance to build a world-class product and learn from some of the best professionals in their field along the way
- Unconditional support for your professional development – be it reading a book or attending a course to grow your skills, it's on the house
- Relocation support if you’re moving from abroad
- 100% sick leave payment
- A generous healthcare package with Medicover (upon passing your probation)
- A spacious office with a panoramic view of downtown Budapest*
- One of the best coffee machines in town and well-stocked office snacks (including fruit, cereals, sweets, savories, a company Wolt account while we’re working remote, and more)
- Home office equipment to make the remote working period as comfortable as possible
*Our team is currently working remotely.
If all this speaks to you and you’re up for reinventing 3D design for the 21st century, we should definitely talk! And don't worry if you don't tick every single box in the requirements. We’re always looking to hire for potential and the right mindset – so we'd still love to hear back from you.#Senior #LI-SJ
***Please submit your CV in English***
We’re on a mission to reinvent 3D design for the 21st century.
To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools with an iconic, mobile-first product. We’re backed by top European VCs Point9 Capital and Creandum, focusing our $6M Series A on scaling our team across the board.
By joining us, you’ll get the chance to build /contribute to the success of a top-notch product. Shapr3D is well on its way to disrupting the 40-year-old CAD industry with our Apple Design Award winning app that gets regularly featured in Apple Keynotes. Yes. That's right. Shapr3D is one of those apps. But what we’re most proud of is the global user base that grows day by day.