Country Manager Poland (m/f/d)
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Permanent employee, Full-time · Warschau
We are looking for a Country Manager (m/f/d) to launch and position Schüttflix in the Polish market. You will join our expansion journey (3 countries on our agenda for 2022!) and play a crucial role in our internationalization strategy by managing our business in Poland. Be sure – this will be a hyper growth journey!
- Launching Poland as our new market, and taking ownership for all successful growth developments
- Indentifying and negotiating key partnerships, continuously working on growing and improving the customer excellence on our national market
- Monitoring and scanning the competitive environment and adjusting our expansion strategy accordingly
- Establishing and strategically developing our national Schüttflix team (incl. selecting and onboarding your team members, managing & leading the regional team, top management responsibilities)
- Managing the P&L budgets, the market relevant KPIs and taking responsibility for the overall performance of the country
- Being responsible for setting the pricing position and ensuring a generally positive unit economics
- Adjusting our business model to the Polish market demands when necessary; leading localization measures for all areas
- Setting up all necessary processes to scale fast
- Maintaining a good image of the organization at all times, including taking part in public interviews and coordinating multi-channel marketing campaigns with our central teams
- Building local ecosystem within the SMB markets as well as scaling business via hyper growth potential with corporate anchor clients
- Degree in Business, Economics or a similar discipline
- +8 years of experience in business development, country management venture building or similar areas within a fast-growing environment
- Deep understanding of the country market and passion with regards to construction or supply chain industry related topics
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, good sales skills and an excellent stakeholder management
- Proven track record in implementing, stabilizing and improving a new brand or a new product
- Hands-on mentality as one of the strongest personality traits
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, fluent in Polish and English, both written and spoken, additional German language skills
What we offer
- Great corporate culture: We are down-to-earth, strongly believe in what we do and enjoy to be hands-on.
- Strong team: We stick together, treat each other with respect and have fun doing what we do.
- Best training for you: No matter what you need for your job, we support you in your further individual development.
Strong idea, strong team
We are disrupting the bulk material market.
Schüttflix is a digital startup that is disrupting the bulk materials market. We are a marketplace, where contractors can select the amount of bulk goods they need, compare prices and track the delivery via live tracking. We dump gravel, sand and more in front of our customers' door within four hours. We strongly believe that astonishing products are built by amazing teams and amazing teams are made of great people. So what are you waiting for? Join us!
You are needed here
We are looking forward to your application at Schüttflix and your interest in revolutionising the bulk material industry! Please fill out the following short form and take the first step with us. If there are any difficulties with uploading your data, you can contact us via email at [email protected].