Country Manager France (f/m/d)
Kodit.io has been changing the way people buy and sell houses since 2017. Transparency, technology, data, and sustainability are at the core of what we do. We move fast, take risks, welcome bold ideas and own our decisions as we reimagine the future of Real Estate.
Kodit.io has recently been recognised as the Finnish startup of the year (Nordic Startup Awards) and one of Europe's hottest scale-ups (Adyen x TNW - Tech5).
Join the change.
Kodit.io is coming to France! As a part of our expansion strategy, we are opening an office in Paris and are looking for a Country Manager to help us launch our business in France.
Here are a few challenges we have for you:
- Setting up and leading our operations in France, developing our main business lines: ibuying & brokerage, as well as helping create new business models.
- Building, managing and coaching a team of real estate professionals.
- Managing our local investment portfolio with full P&L responsibility.
- Representing Kodit.io in France e.g. in local media, proptech sector events etc.
- Establishing and managing relationships with real estate agencies, renovation contractors, construction developers, and other partners.
- Providing input to our technology team to improve Kodit.io tools and customer experience.
- Reporting to the CEO and liaising with international teams.
You are our perfect match if …
- Your background is in Real Estate, ideally in proptech startups, RE Investment companies, Family Offices, investment funds or similar.
- You have experience building and leading teams.
- You have an excellent understanding of the Real Estate market in France.
- You are a brilliant communicator, fluent in French and English.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
These will help you to succeed in this role:
- Sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience in managing your own business.
- Experience and knowledge of the local start-up environment.
- MBA or background in Finance.
- Ability to prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment.
- Interest in new technologies.
- Coaching experience.
- Experience in house flipping.
Why you’ll love working at Kodit.io:
- Make an impact, join the change: You’ll get the chance to open a new market for Kodit.io, build our French office from scratch and lead what will be one of our most strategic markets.
- Flexibility & Ownership: We are result-oriented and value ownership. We strive to hire people with a great sense of responsibility and build relationships based on trust. This means a lot of flexibility when it comes to working hours & the home office.
- Teamwork: We prefer team spirit and common goals to large egos.
- International Environment: We have offices in 3 European countries with 9 different nationalities (and counting).
- Open-minded team: No one has all the answers, we love hearing (and implementing) new ideas.
- Come as you are: No dress codes. No judging. No discrimination. Be authentic & stay true to yourself, we wouldn’t want it any other way.
- We offer a permanent contract and we know how to value (and compensate for) your dedication, effort, and commitment.
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- Application screening.
- Interview with the Expansion Team.
- Management team interviews.
- Business case.
- Reference check.
- Feedback and periodic updates on your application status.
If you are selected for the role, we will guide you through a comprehensive onboarding process which will take place in Finland and Spain.
At Kodit.io, we embrace diversity and believe that the key to our success lies in the variety of backgrounds and visions our employees and job candidates bring to the team. We encourage open-mindedness and have strict non-discrimination policies. We treat everyone equally regardless of their race, gender, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual or political orientation, age, or marital status.
Years of experience