Country Manager Austria (m/f/d)
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Permanent employee, Full-time · Wien
We are looking for a Country Manager (m/f/d) to launch and position Schüttflix in the Austrian market. You will join our expansion journey (3 countries on our agenda for 2022!) and play a crucial role in our internationalization strategy by managing our business in Austria. Be sure – this will be a hyper growth journey!
- Launching Austria as our new market, and taking ownership for all successful growth developments
- Indentifying and negotiating key partnerships, continuously working on growing and improving the customer excellence on our national market
- Monitoring and scanning the competitive environment and adjusting our expansion strategy accordingly
- Establishing and strategically developing our national Schüttflix team (incl. selecting and onboarding your team members, managing & leading the regional team, top management responsibilities)
- Managing the P&L budgets, the market relevant KPIs and taking responsibility for the overall performance of the country
- Being responsible for setting the pricing position and ensuring a generally positive unit economics
- Adjusting our business model to the Austrian market demands when necessary; leading localization measures for all areas
- Setting up all necessary processes to scale fast
- Maintaining a good image of the organization at all times, including taking part in public interviews and coordinating multi-channel marketing campaigns with our central teams
- Building local ecosystem within the SMB markets as well as scaling business via hyper growth potential with corporate anchor clients
- Degree in Business, Economics or a similar discipline
- +8 years of experience in business development, country management venture building or similar areas within a fast-growing environment
- Deep understanding of the country market and passion with regards to construction or supply chain industry related topics
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, good sales skills and an excellent stakeholder management
- Hands-on mentality as one of the strongest personality traits
- Proven track record in implementing, stabilizing and improving a new brand or a new product
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
Was wir bieten
- Great corporate culture: We are down-to-earth, strongly believe in what we do and enjoy to be hands-on.
- Strong team: We stick together, treat each other with respect and have fun doing what we do.
- Best training for you: No matter what you need for your job, we support you in your further individual development.
Starke Idee, starkes Team
Wir digitalisieren die Baustelle.
Schüttflix ist ein Startup und digitaler Vorreiter in der Baubranche. Wir sind gerade erfolgreich dabei, den Markt für Schüttgüter umzukrempeln. Mit der Schüttflix App haben wir eine Plattform geschaffen, auf der die Baubranche, die Spediteure und die Lieferanten schneller, transparenter und nachhaltiger ins Geschäft kommen. Aber das war erst der Anfang. Wir wollen zum erstem Anlaufpunkt für die Ver- und Entsorgung der kompletten Baustelle werden. Also: Hast Du Lust, eine ganze Branche in die Zukunft zu führen? Dann schütt uns Deine Bewerbung ins Postfach.
You are needed here
We are looking forward to your application at Schüttflix and your interest in revolutionising the bulk material industry! Please fill out the following short form and take the first step with us. If there are any difficulties with uploading your data, you can contact us via email at [email protected].