Content Writer (f/m/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Remote
What we are looking for
As Content Marketer at Airbank, you'll create compelling online content like blog posts, web pages, newsletters, social media posts and white papers. This content will help us reach our target audience better and provides valuable information about our products and more.
You'll own content strategy and content calendar to make sure we're publishing consistently. You'll also fine-tune Airbank's marketing copy, making sure it's affectionate and original. Together with our UX/UI Designers, you'll craft beautiful stories. You'll measure the success of your content with the help of our Growth Marketers.
What you will be responsible for
- Excellent writing and editing. You will be responsible for developeing sales enablement content and writing clear, compelling content for various mediums such as industry brochures and white papers, website copy, newsletters and blog posts, and social media content.
- Branding and a consistent tone of voice in our writing. You will be writing for multiple channels, such as long-form, newsletters, social media, and more. You worked with a CMS like Wordpress before.
- Determining users' needs and translating them to content ideas.
- Creating basic visuals and collaborating with our designers.
- Optimizing your writing for SEO, knowing how to identify success metrics.
- You know when to ask for feedback and you can implement it well.
- You're brimming with creative ideas for our content.
- You bring something new from your culture, background, or previous experiences that enriches our team. We grow together as Airbank when everyone adds to our culture and we'd invite you to contribute as well.
- Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. A good understanding of our product and you live and breathe customer research. You are comfortable with operating with a high degree of autonomy.
- Experience: Proven experience in content marketing, copywriting, or journalism.
- Ambition: You are highly committed, responsive, and target driven. We're a company that's growing fast, and we want you to grow with us.
- Personality: You are outcome-focused, have a cheerful attitude, and a high level of energy. You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way.
- Fun: You allow yourself to have fun at work and are thrilled by building a company together with other highly motivated and easy going colleagues. At Airbank we move quickly, together, and also have a lot of fun doing so.
- Languages: Fluent in German and proficiency in English (or vice versa).
Benefits of joining Airbank
- Opportunity to work with a large budget, across multiple markets
- Seat at one of the hottest European startups in Fintech
- Massive learning curve and a great team to support you along the way
- Remote-first culture, that allows you to work from anywhere. Some of our staff work remotely from home, others work from co-working hubs around the globe. We will always be remote first, but support you with Visa and Relocation should you choose to come to one of our hubs.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- An environment with a flexible schedule, paperless office, yoga sessions, trainings & library, regular feedback and performance cycles.
- A fun, friendly, and collaborative environment. When you start a buddy will take care of your and make sure you'll come onboard smoothly.
- A great team of individuals who share a strong work ethic and company values
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development.
- An allowance for learning & development, your dream home-office setup, or a WeWork membership.
About the application
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of the above criteria apply to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
Confidentiality: We appreciate that you may be quite happy at your current job, and may not be actively looking for something new. We wouldn’t want to mess that up, so all applications will be treated as confidential.
How to apply
Send us your CV and we'll be in touch shortly.
The interview process will follows this schedule
- 1st interview: In-depth conversation with a senior marketer on the team
- 2nd interview: Conversation with senior management
- Get-to-know the broader team
Airbank is a B2B financial management platform, designed to deliver more control, visibility, and automation to modern finance teams.
Join our team!
Great to see you that you are interested in building Airbank with us.
Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at [email protected].
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level