Content Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Remote
What we are looking for
As Content Marketing Manager, you will lead the development and delivery of all growth and marketing content. The ideal candidate is passionate about Fintech with extensive experience developing high-performing content to attract and engage our target audience across multiple verticals and channels. You are a tech-savvy, customer-centric individual with a passion for writing content, and building experiences for buyers and users.
You will build content programs that massively enhance Airbank’s market presence. To thrive in this position, you are able to balance strategic campaigns with everyday tactical efforts. You work across multiple departments, including Marketing, Sales, Product Development, and Customer Success to tell engaging stories that illustrate how Airbank helps millions of startups and SMBs bridge the gap to smarter finance management.
What you will be responsible for
- Own Product Led Growth (PLG) content, product experience and engagement of target audience on website with goal to convert.
- Write, edit and brief content for our blogs, landing pages, email, SEO pages and other creative content formats we might want to explore
- Monitor and improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO), bounce rates, time on page, web traffic volume and flow, CTA engagement, and visit to sign up conversions.
- Create both long-form educational resources for our website, as well as punchier short content for ads and social
- Lead a tight knit, resourceful team of (freelance) writers to lead content execution
- Proactively identify opportunities for organic search improvement, and cultivate a roadmap of changes
- Work with demand gen and product marketing to develop SEO friendly copy for website, landing pages and creatives to support campaigns, company narratives, product launches, and promotions.
- Improve performance, design and manage development of a world-class website experience, including product-led experiences, chat bot, content, and future website personalization efforts
- Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. A good understanding of our product and you live and breathe customer research. You are comfortable with operating with a high degree of autonomy.
- Experience: Proven experience in content marketing, search engine optimisation, copywriting, or campaign management.
- Ambition: You are highly committed, responsive, and target driven. We're a company that's growing fast, and we want you to grow with us.
- Personality: You are outcome-focused, have a cheerful attitude, and a high level of energy. You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way.
- Fun: You allow yourself to have fun at work and are thrilled by building a company together with other highly motivated and easy going colleagues. At Airbank we move quickly, together, and also have a lot of fun doing so.
- Languages: Fluent in English. Nice to have: foreign languages.
Benefits of joining Airbank
- Opportunity to work with a large budget, across multiple markets
- Seat at one of the hottest European startups in Fintech
- Massive learning curve and a great team to support you along the way
- Remote-first culture, that allows you to work from anywhere. Some of our staff work remotely from home, others work from co-working hubs around the globe. We will always be remote first, but support you with Visa and Relocation should you choose to come to one of our hubs.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- An environment with a flexible schedule, paperless office, yoga sessions, trainings & library, regular feedback and performance cycles.
- A fun, friendly, and collaborative environment. When you start a buddy will take care of your and make sure you'll come onboard smoothly.
- A great team of individuals who share a strong work ethic and company values
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development.
- An allowance for learning & development, your dream home-office setup, or a WeWork membership.
How to apply
Send us your CV and we'll be in touch shortly.
The interview process will follows this schedule
- 1st interview: In-depth conversation with a senior marketer on the team
- 2nd interview: Conversation with senior management
- Get-to-know the broader team
Airbank is a B2B financial management platform, designed to deliver more control, visibility, and automation to modern finance teams.
Join our team!
Great to see you that you are interested in building Airbank with us.
Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at [email protected].
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level