Compliance Expert (f/m/d)
We’re (still) hiring! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, our teams are currently working from home, and we are onboarding new team members remotely. Not sure if now is a good time to change jobs? Then check out our latest blog post “How we shaped our company culture with remote moments that matter”.
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. We closed Europe’s largest Series A funding round of 2020 and have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
As an Expert in our Compliance team, you will be supporting our Compliance department and Management in completing their everyday regulatory tasks. Your main mission will be 2nd level controls, compliance training & culture and findings management.
- Perform compliance tasks and create comprehensive compliance documentation, with a strong focus on 2nd level controls
- Prepare regular Group Compliance reporting and analysis for the Head of Compliance and Management
- Develop and hold Compliance training for all employees of the Bitpanda group
- Close collaboration with other departments in the company, especially regarding the completion of 2nd level controls and measure tracking
- Explore the boundaries of the fintech industry from a compliance perspective and stay up to date with the latest industry trends
- You have previously worked in banking or the financial industries and have experience in Compliance departments
- A bachelor’s degree in an Economics or similar field is preferable, but not a must
- Attention to detail
- You have a cooperative mind and are team-oriented
- You have a thorough understanding of clients’ business
- You are fluent in German and English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Learning and development budget/possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Free company health consultations
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in Vienna’s fintech hub in the 2nd district
- Interdepartmental "Donut" coffee breaks
- German classes
- Sustainable merch
- And more
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.