This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Company Happiness Officer
Gowago challenges the current process of car buying and strives to become the future way of getting a car. Our goal is to become the leader in online automotive retailing by providing the best and easiest customer experience. We believe in monthly payments, fair and transparent prices, and a hassle-free experience to find and drive your next car.
We are a team of 25 enthusiastic and talented people from different nationalities working together on the next generation of car ownership. As a user-first company, our office in Zürich, Switzerland, is always buzzing with discussions about what’s best for our customers, experiments we could run, and how to measure their impact.
We are looking for a passionate and talented person who loves to coordinate and work on HR and company administrative tasks to bring our employee satisfaction rate to the max.
As Company happiness officer you will be responsible for well…. Our happiness ;). You will be a vital part of the team making sure that the vibrant culture and work environment we have is sustainable, pleasant and fun for everyone. You are a hands-on person who loves to interact with people and loves to get stuff done from larger projects to small administrative tasks.
Supervising and reporting on the overall satisfaction of the employees
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply of material and equipment.
- Provides structures and processes for retention of employees
- Make sure the office is a great place to be and a great place to work
- Administrative tasks varying from booking flights to maintaining proper HR related documentation
- Make sure events are organized regularly and that the administrative tasks surrounding the events are
- Make sure the 1-1s for all managers are implemented and conducted on time
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees as well as support the set up of users interviews with the product team.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions for equipment and events
- A great communicator who understands people and their needs
- You are an open, honest, transparent and trustworthy person
- Great prioritization and organizational skills
- Full proficiency in English
- Previous experience in a similar role
What we offer
- A space to grow your skills and plenty of opportunities to grow internally
- The opportunity to participate in the future of a quickly growing startup that’s disrupting the personal mobility sector
- Flexible working - a mixture of office work and remote work
Gowago believes in rewarding success and working with outstanding people. We are seeking individuals that can make a difference. At gowago you will find a long-term career opportunity in a fast-growing startup. The above are just words, apply and find out for yourself ;)