📃 You're in charge of Customer Experience at Finary, the fastest-growing portfolio tracker in the world backed by YC. Come build the new standard for investment tracking and managing with us.
What we offer:
💰 Competitive Salary & Equity
🦸♀️ Full-time position
🇪🇺 Work from anywhere in Europe, or from our Paris office
What you'll do
Since day one, we built Finary together with our community. They are our strongest advocates. Our mission is to help everybody to track, plan and invest their money with Finary.
As our community lead, you'll grow our community and own our social media presence. We now want to scale our presence and reach millions of investors in Europe and beyond.
You will manage the day to day activities. By driving conversation, collecting feedback and organizing innovative community events and social media campaigns, you will become an important voice for our community as we bring our game to millions of investors.
If you want to make a big difference to our rapidly growing global community of investors, this could be the place for you!
- Create inspiring and engaging content for our social networks
- Develop and moderate our communities and deploy engaging mechanics to animate them.
- Organize community events and scale our highly succesful Finary Talks
- Collect community feedback and reporting it to the product team to help improve Finary
- Produce engaging visual material for our community
- Setup an in-house video-studio to produce high-quality video content
- Develop an ambassador program with users & influencers
- Implement dashboards and track your KPIs
- Manage external stakeholders, freelancers, and agencies.
Skills we are excited about
We're looking for people that are genuinely friendly and ambitious.
- You participated in building a large community
- Meaningful experience in a Community Management or a Social Media role
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in French and English
- Team player with empathy and problem-solving skills
- Bonus: you are an active investor!
World-Class Business degree? Engineering school? Self-Taught? It doesn't matter.
We care about your skills, not about what's written on a piece of paper.
- Location: Paris or Remote
- Competitive package & meaningful equity grant
- Medical insurance with Alan
- All the tools you need (Macbook, keyboard, monitor, laptop stand, etc)
- Yearly self-development budget for trainings, conferences & books
- Free Finary Plus & exclusive swag
- Annual offsites (past ones include Portugal, Burgundy and skiing in the Alps)
- Call with one of our founders (30 minutes)
- Test task that is similar to tasks you would do on a daily basis as part of the team
- Interview with your future colleagues and the other founder (2 hours)
- Decision time!
💡 You don't live in Paris? The whole process can be remote and we hire remotely. The only criteria: you live in a timezone that is maximum +/- 2 hours to Paris time.
How to apply?
Tell us why you want to join Finary and why you generally care about the problem we're solving. Make your first impression count. Share with us what excites you and how you envision your role at Finary.
Our email: [email protected]
Years of experience