Co-Managing Director (f/m/d) in Munich/Lisbon/Remote
Our Client, SCOOCS, creates the ultimate virtual and hybrid event experience by offering a European all-in-one event platform. Not only does the platform increase the overall event experience by using the latest technology, but it also has a heart for sustainability and gives back to nature with sustainability pledges based on CO2 savings.
Having reached more than 300 events in their first year, they are looking for a CEO (full-time position) to bring SCOOCS to the next level. Their aim is to become the European number one all-in-one next generation event platform for building communities, hosting all virtual and hybrid conferences, webinars, or even courses, in one place.
Click here to find out more: https://scoocs.co/
Managing the company and bringing it to the next level including:
- Designing and setting up the long-term growth strategy and vision of the company
- Shaping and growing an agile organization that is dynamically expanding in all aspects, including geographies, products, services and team members.
- Managing growth in terms of funding, investor relations and negotiations
- Creating and implementing successful digital growth strategies
- Representing the company in the media and at public events and conferences as well as with customers
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision together with the team and create an exciting, dynamic and sustainable work environment that ensure the efficient execution of functions across the entire company
- Proven track record in a relevant leadership role with a focus on growth and commercial strategy, ideally from the tech startup ecosystem (e.g. a founder, CEO or Growth role)
- Experience with fundraising and attracting capital
- University degree in the field of Economics and/or Technology
- Excellent English skills
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and analytical thinking paired with a high level of goal and team orientation
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking/presentation skills
- You value sustainability and you are excited to help grow SCOOCS as the number 1 event platform
What SCOOCS offers
- A competitive salary as well as shares of the company in addition to the opportunity to play a significant role in the success story of the company.
- Shape SCOOCS and its growth to a next level and lead a team of international, driven, talented and result-oriented people.
- The opportunity to work in Munich, Lisbon or remote.
Are you interested in joining SCOOCS?
Hit the “Apply for this job” button now and join SCOOCS.
SCOOCS believes in equal opportunities for everyone and encourages diversity and inclusion. We look forward to hearing from you!