Client Engagement Specialist (f/m/d)
We’re (still) hiring! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, our teams are currently working from home, and we are onboarding new team members remotely. Not sure if now is a good time to change jobs? Then check out our latest blog post “How we shaped our company culture with remote moments that matter”.
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. Bitpanda just became Austria’s first unicorn start-up, pushing our company’s valuation to $1.2 billion and we have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
You are in close contact with our top users and help them with various problems and questions they have concerning Bitpanda services, Pantos, and BEST as well as handling user requests in German, English and additional languages.
What you’ll do:
- Utilise email, live chat, and phone calls responding to client requests regarding trading and transactions
- Manage the documentation process and improve it for assigned clients
- Be the voice of the related user group, evaluate the feedback and be responsible for escalation management, if needed
- Build up a personal relationship with your clients and engage with them
- Track your success based on company or department KPIs
What we’re looking for:
- 3 years of relevant experience within B2B Sales or Customer Support
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies and Bitpanda Services, as well as our competitors is a plus
- Metrics-based experience of meeting the requirements of relevant KPIs, as well as creating related statistics
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and German are required (C2 level)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Learning and development budget/possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Free company health consultations
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in Vienna’s fintech hub in the 2nd district
- Interdepartmental "Donut" coffee breaks
- German classes
- Sustainable merch
- And more
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.