Client Engagement Call Specialist - German/English (f/m/d)
Who we are
Bitpanda is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today’s financial ecosystem is complex, exclusive and expensive, and we’re here to change this as the #1 investment platform in Europe and beyond. Our platform is rooted in the belief that investing should be safe, easy and accessible to all. With Bitpanda, everyone has the freedom and flexibility to invest in what they believe in - commission-free stocks, cryptocurrencies or even precious metals - starting from as little as $1.
Our story started in 2014 with our founders, Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer. Since then, we’ve grown to a powerful and diverse team of 600+ people who represent more than 50 nationalities. Headquartered in Vienna, we’re proud to be Austria’s first unicorn and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. Our innovative technology serves over 3 million users and operates across multiple hub locations. Our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
You will be in close contact with Bitpanda's top users, helping them on their journey and adding to the most outstanding user experience in the entire fintech industry. You will share the latest insights, product updates and developments, whilst helping our users to constantly optimise their performance on Bitpanda.
What you will do:
- Take over responsibility to handle email, live chat and phone calls in a comprehensive manner and assist our users through the proof of funds process
- Predominantly communicate with our top users via outbound calls that have been requested and ensuring their requests are accommodated
- Be an ambassador for our top users, evaluating their feedback and escalating issues to respective teams to enhance our service and improve our products
- Assist our passionate team in improving our documentation, processes, and internal set-up
- Take on individual and collaborative projects and responsibilities to drive user engagement and customer loyalty
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in client engagement, customer support or a similar user-facing role regarding live chat and/or calls
- Motivated, organised and structured hands-on professionals who can adapt effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in English, German and French
- General knowledge, education, and/or experience within the financial sector and/or about cryptocurrencies is a plus
- Knowledge/usage of the Bitpanda platforms and services is a plus
What’s in it for you
- Top-notch “tech pack” (a.k.a.: the latest and greatest hardware) that you need to help Bitpanda move the needle, right from day one. The best part? You can choose between PC or Mac. And yes, noise-cancelling headphones are included!
- An attractive individual stock option plan in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- A brand new, optimised-for-hybrid-working, HQ office located in Vienna’s fintech hub (in the second district) as well as local office location hotspots in Berlin, London, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan (to name just a few!)
- Bitpanda sustainable merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working.
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey to become Europe’s #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.