Chief Sales Officer (f/m/d)
We are looking for a Chief Sales Officer (CSO) for a fast-growing digital scale-up in the field of Corporate Health to continue the international expansion course. We offer an entrepreneurial and smart individual the opportunity to lead an established digital company into the next growth phase by further expanding the sales team.
In this management role, you will take responsibility for building powerful sales and reporting structures. Based on your commercial knowledge, you will ensure the ongoing optimization of the company's processes and contribute to the organization in a partner-like as well as hands-on manner. With your integrative leadership style, your high social competence as well as your entrepreneurial attitude, you motivate your team to top performance and drive business development forward.
- With your number-oriented and entrepreneurial approach, you will take responsibility for business development and the entire sales cycle.
- You manage your high-performance team with a hands-on mentality to actively drive growth and performance
- You proactively seek new sales channels and innovative opportunities for growth in the DACH region
- You optimize processes and reporting structures based on best practices from your operational experience
- You provide strategic input for the further development of our digital products
- You have a degree and relevant professional experience in corporate (B2B) sales of digital products and services
- You have a solid track record in building and managing effective sales teams
- You act in a results-oriented manner and have extensive knowledge of digital processes and CRM tools
- Your sales-oriented personality is characterized by a strong hands-on mentality
- You possess management skills and solution orientation with a high affinity for digital products
- Your winning, appreciative demeanor makes it easy for you to build long-term relationships with customers and manage your team
What we offer you
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic international team
- Innovative company with flat hierarchies and high autonomy
- Flexible remote work offers
- Regular team events & team retreats in Europe
- Comprehensive health and sports package
- Attractive office in the heart of Vienna
Depending on your experience and qualifications, we offer a base salary of € 70,000 p.a. and an attractive variable salary component.