Chief Operating Officer
We’re the HR company that dares to be different.
Strategic and perceptive, our team is bringing its passion for Human Resources exclusively to the world of Startups and connecting talented individuals with future-oriented companies.
Our key goals are Diversity, Excellence, and Internationality. We continually strive to find the best talents not just all across Europe but also all over the world. To find a great variety of personalities who want to strive for excellence. Borders are no limitation to us!
With this in mind, we have been founded, to help Startups to find the right fits for their teams as well as to support them in their ongoing growth story.
We are currently looking for a Chief Operating Officer (f/m/d) to complement our team based in Vienna and Berlin.
What is it all about?
- A unique opportunity in an entrepreneurial role with high development potential
- COO taking responsibility and leadership for developing our resources: human, financial, and infrastructure
- Taking leadership in a fast-paced, rapidly changing sector as a member of the Management Board
- Bringing and fostering team spirit and start-up atmosphere to drive a vision
- Working closely with our People & Recruiting Department, which you understand and strive to adapt every day a little bit more together to become more efficient
- Being a thought leader who constantly takes initiative to improve the processes and methods, pursuing employees’ success and satisfaction as well as financial health
- Defining KPIs for successes, measuring and taking responsibility for achieving the goals
- Driving an outside-in perspective towards building and scaling our operations
More than 3 years of relevant work experience in startups
1. Experience as HR Generalist - and you want to change your role
2. Experience in Operations e.g. as Head of Operations and you want to improve your career
Both Experiences are required to be successful in this role
Influential coaching communication skills – and can present vision in an articulate way that inspires teams and other leaders
Proven ability to track, prioritize and drive to success multiple concurrent projects with a strong operational background
Knowledge in contracts, labor law, and other legal topics
Excellent English skills, German is an advantage
What do we offer?
Work within a young and diverse team full of HR and startup enthusiasts
A candid and relaxed startup environment where people love to learn
An opportunity to experience a startup atmosphere in a venture capital environment
A diversity of internal events with a huge learn and fun factor
A modern office located in Vienna
Opportunity for personal development
Annual ticket for public transport (Wiener Linien)
Trips and other activities after work as well as Parties
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
Sounds exciting, right?
If you want to participate in a journey full of pleasant surprises and learning opportunities, your timing is perfect: we are currently looking for our next HERO to complement our team in the heart of Austria, Vienna!
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (in English).