Chief Marketing Officer. Remote. (m/f/d)
Who we are:
We're an ambitious team of researchers, builders, and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the crypto space and are passionate about digital assets. With a new product roadmap, we are adding several new products to our portfolio, beyond on-chain data - we are becoming a more comprehensive go-to crypto platform for various needs.
Glassnode is a leading market intelligence platform for on-chain and derivatives data. We offer the most comprehensive library of advanced on-chain metrics and insights for Bitcoin, Ethereum and hundreds of other digital assets, bringing data intelligence to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
With an emphasis on user-centric interfaces, we aim to deliver intelligible, actionable, and unique insights from blockchain data and beyond, helping investors make educated decisions in an overly emotional and irrational market, and equipping blockchain teams with valuable insights on their projects and tokens.
Chief Marketing Officer. Remote.
About the role:
Help us build a high-performance marketing function that will propel Glassnode towards becoming a leading brand in the crypto space, serving innovative products to the growing crypto community globally.
As a CMO, you will be responsible for all aspects of marketing and growth including brand marketing, social, community, performance marketing, SEO, product marketing, public relations and communications.
Together with your team, you will manage the holistic customer lifecycle across lead generation, acquisition, management, upselling, and retention.
You can be located anywhere in the CET or EST time zone, as our work is 100% online. The position is full-time.
What will you do:
- Create, lead and execute a marketing strategy tied to company goals
- Be a strategic thought partner on the leadership team, work closely with product and sales
- Oversee strong GTM executions for new product launches
- Drive multi-channel performance strategy to fuel demand-generation, acquire and retain customers
- Build relevant social and community channels
- Influence and approve creative content, ensuring consistent brand messaging, vision and business goals
- Lead and manage the teams that execute compelling activations that support our brand and growth including industry conferences, influencer collaborations and podcasts
- Influence our platform experience by partnering closely with product leadership on key landing pages and UX flows
- Conduct segmentation, market research & competitive analysis to support product roadmaps
- Own the growth and performance metrics including traffic, new users, CAC, conversion, retention
- Own and manage the marketing budget
- Define the marketing organization and manage a growing team (currently 8+ team members)
- Hire, develop and retain key talent
- Build the MarTech stack to support the strategy and data-driven decision making
8+ years of FinTech or B2C SaaS Marketing and 4+ years of leadership experience
Experience in SaaS, preferably in a start-up or fintech
You are passionate about Crypto, understand why data sells and can dig deeper into it
You are able to create impactful teams and lead them to success
You have built and managed a team of 5-10 or more
Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
Excellent negotiation skills
Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Experience in setting up and scaling a marketing organization and marketing processes incl. MarTech stack
Proven successful experience in collaborating with Product teams
Know when to involve external agencies and freelancers and how to successfully manage them
What we offer:
- Flexibility to organise your work and hours the way you like, our remote-first setup enables this for everyone
- Join a young, self-funded and already profitable company in a future-proof market
- Freedom to own your decisions and experiment, we need driven experts who help us figure out what to do, not for us to point at what needs to be done
- Be one of the main contributors to building a company with its unique culture in the cutting-edge tech space
- No approval loops or unnecessary processes, quick decision-making and full ownership of your function
- We are working on a kick-ass, meaningful benefits package, something truly useful and empowering - you will help us figure out what we'd need to stand out as the workplace of the future, we are open to any ideas
- Frequent company offsites, we love remote but love to have fun together too - this year we went to Lisbon for a week, we're also going to Switzerland for our Xmas party and more adventures are coming
Glassnode is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and empower each individual who joins us. Glassnode commits to a transparent, inclusive, non-discriminatory recruitment process and employment.