Chief Executive Officer (f/m/d)
Our Client is looking for an entrepreneurial CEO to continue their growth. You have always wanted to make big things happen and lead a company to EXIT and beyond? You can expect an established brand with a focus on online/direct-to-consumer and complementary business areas. A current turnover level of around 3 million euros per year is just the start of your journey to prove your performance and entrepreneurial spirit. You can expect a highly motivated team and an experienced, well-coordinated second management level.
- Technical and disciplinary management of employees
- Overall commercial responsibility
- Identification of further growth measures and their implementation
- Cost and profitability analyses with the respective division managers and optimization of company profitability
- Expansion of the business areas online, retail, B2B/whitelabel
- Analysis and further development of the product and assortment strategy
- Supply chain and purchasing optimization as well as improvement of the associated internal company processes and processes at external service providers
- Strategic alignment of the company and medium-term EXIT orientation
- Experience as a general manager or in senior positions with personnel and budget responsibility.
- Proven track record in building brands and in direct-to-consumer business areas
- Detailed knowledge of online marketing (performance marketing, SEO, social media, etc.)
- Analytical, data-driven approach and decision-making skills
- Strong communication skills and efficient negotiation skills
- Experience in the area of start-ups or growth companies
- Fluent German is a must
We offer you:
- The chance to really make a difference and start your next career step
- Close exchange and mentoring with the board, as well as
- Exchange and support with other business leaders/founders from our network
- A highly motivated, well-coordinated and competent team
- Attractive compensation and participation package
Become part of this exciting challenge and seize the opportunity to make big things happen.