Cabin Operations Manager (f/m/x)
Your Job at Raus.
- You live and breathe the Raus philosophy and ensure that our guests have an unforgettable stay.
- You are an entrepreneur by heart and make sure that the processes and daily operations of the cabins run smoothly.
- You manage the daily business with local service providers and are the contact person and coordinator for craftsmen, maintenance, cleaning staff and suppliers.
- You will oversee the production of new Raus cabins and coordinate our supplier relationships.
- You create and orchestrate the processes and workflows for a proactive maintenance program of our cabins and always keep an eye on the costs.
- You will be responsible for the rollout, fitting, and setup of our cabins at new destinations and develop tactics to improve the setup of new locations.
- You are tech-savvy and enjoy being hands-on to provide the best possible experience for our guests.
- You have experience in Maintenance and/or Operations, preferably in a hotel business or vacation home rental.
- Problem solving is one of your strong suits.
- You are passionate about redefining travel and nature hospitality.
- You love to spend time outdoors.
- You like to be on the road and enjoy being hands-on and enjoy inspiring guests.
- You are business fluent in German and English.
- You are a proactive self-starter who can set priorities and work independently.
- You have experience in managing small teams and external partners.
- You are well organized, a team player and work thoroughly.
- A driver's license is a must, BE license would be helpful.
- Become part of a fast-growing early-stage startup with the support of renowned investors and an open, diverse and transparent company culture.
- Develop the future of nature hospitality and help us build a sustainable company.
- Work in a young, professional and ambitious team with flat hierarchies and great potential for personal and professional growth.
- Other benefits include:
- 28 vacation days.
- 1 additional paid day off for volunteering.
- 3 nights per year for you and your +1 in our Raus cabins per year are on us.
- A flexible work environment with a nice office in Berlin, a stocked fridge, good coffee and fresh fruit.
All individuals seeking employment at Raus are considered equally without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your application including your earliest possible starting date to: [email protected]
We look forward to your application and to getting to know you!
Come Raus with us. 🌳