You have a strong interest in health tech and how the health industry is shaping the world? You have an outgoing attitude, enjoy challenges that allow you to grow, and have a highly-structured approach towards your tasks? You enjoy taking on responsibilities? Then you’re exactly who we’re looking for to expand our team!
Medicus is a fast-growing ambitious company committed to bringing health data to life, from health literacy and positive behavioral change to users everywhere to diagnostic journey support to clinicians, all the way from Sao Paolo to Shenzhen and everywhere in between.
We build products that are smart and intuitive, tell a clear story, and are a pleasure and delight to use, placing the user and clinicians at the center of everything we do, and adding butter to everything we produce.
We have an obsessive and meticulous approach to data privacy and protection, believe ardently in the democratization of health data, and place ethical design principles above all else.
How You Will Contribute
As a C++ Developer you are responsible for building a C++ SDK which is used on multiple platforms (iOS, Android and web). Your primary responsibility will be to be part of the team which is responsible for designing and developing this SDK and the web API endpoints, and to coordinate with this team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Work on extensions of existing features
- Work closely with other team to develop new features
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Suggest and implement improvements on current products
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Good OOP knowledge
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
- Developed or integrated with Restful APIs
- Good knowledge of relational databases design and SQL
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Coordination with other developers for cross-functional requirements implementation and tests
- Familiarity with templating in C++
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity with Make and gyp build systems
- Knowledge of writing native modules for high-level languages such as PHP, Swift, Java, Node.js is appreciated
What we offer:
- You’ll play a significant role in growing our market presence worldwide
- You’ll be part of an international, fast-growing and highly forward-thinking health tech company that aims to change the way we think about health
- A chance to explore and execute your own ideas from the very start. We encourage and expect your contribution to the “bigger picture” and to achieving our vision
- You work with the smartest people in the business; an international team with many years of experience building great companies and products
- You’ll get an attractive compensation package
- You’ll be working in an environment that aims to accelerate your professional and personal growth