Business Operations Manager (f/m/d)
This role can also be a remote position anywhere within Europe
Our mission is to help eCommerce stores reach their potential. Want to join?
eCommerce owners face two major barriers to growth - accessing growth funding for inventory or marketing and acquiring customers profitably.
Wayflyer uses data to solve both of these challenges, giving store owners insights on how best to acquire customers online (this is currently free) and funding these businesses with revenue-based finance (not free!).
We have offices in Dublin, London, Atlanta and Sydney.
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed startup that serves a critical need for emerging eCommerce entrepreneurs. You'll be joining a small, ambitious, collaborative team that's working on a huge opportunity to become the world leader in the Ecommerce financing space.
Our growth rate since our launch in April has been epic and we've attracted some of the world's top FinTech investors to back us on our mission. We're facing many exciting challenges as we scale our business, and need teammates that can thrive in a fast-moving and exciting environment.
Why Business Operations?
The Business team is rapidly expanding and will make a big impact across the organisation. We have the exciting remit to work on the highest impact projects at Wayflyer.
As a Business Operations Manager you’ll own, build, and scale processes that prepare us for hyper-growth.
This role will give you exposure to a range of different fundamental areas of Wayflyer. We aim to give you an experience that you can’t get elsewhere. You’ll be able to point to products you moved the dial in and have a clear impact on the growth and success of the business
What will I do in the Business Operations Team?
Deeply understand the problems and opportunities we are attacking and gather product requirements to solve them. Set clear goals for new products and features, collaborating with sales and engineering teams to ensure the solutions we create scale.
- You have a passion for startups and online businesses (these are our only customers!).
- You have a degree in a quantitative or business related field– Accounting, Finance, Economics, Maths, Engineering, or you have great startup experience.
- You love to find the root cause of a problem.
- You have 2-3+ years of experience, ideally at a fast-paced startup.
- You enjoy working in Excel, SQL, and Python or are keen to learn.
- You are independent, ambitious and self-motivated.
- You want to work as part of a growing team.
- You'll be contributing hugely to the company's continued growth and success.
- You will get to shape the culture of Wayflyer. 'The early team you build is the company you build' - you'll have lasting impact.
- We're a small company and you'll get to make decisions so you'll never feel like a cog in someone else's machine