wefox Group is Europe’s leading insurtech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a total of $235 million raised in 2019, making it the largest funding round by a European insurtech.
wefox Group is revolutionising insurance by empowering the customer and delivering solutions for secured data-driven experiences.
The wefox platform is a fully digital marketplace that connects insurance companies with brokers to give customers a simplified and easier customer experience. wefox has 2085 sales agents managing more than 500,000 customers with a premier under management of more than USD$300 million.
- Enabling business decisions with the power of Analytics - You need to have a strong
passion for understanding the business, and supporting decision making by the use
- Enhance our Business Intelligence Systems, especially focused on creating new
actionable insights, user understanding/experience and automation
What you bring:
- Degree in Business, Computer Science or any other mathematics related field
- At least one year experience working in a company as a BI
- Strong interest in analyzing Business processes (ideally previous experience in the
finance/insurance industry but not a must)
- Knowledge of working with Microsoft PowerBI or a congruent BI Tool
- Strong SQL skills with reasonable experience on Business Objects, DB Administration,
- Good coding skills (preferably Python)
- HandsOn mentality and relishing new challenges
- Fluent in Englisch, German would be an advantage
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them:
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option
- 26 working days of vacation, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days + 24th and 31st December
- Discounted fitness memberships
- Up to 50% of your public transport costs reimbursed
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Grants for training and coaching
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.