Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d)
Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d) - Remote
At FinCompare we are on a mission to simplify SME finance by using technology to offer businesses a convenient one-stop destination for all their financing needs. In a non-transparent financing market, we are providing access to and the opportunity to compare modern and suitable financing products. Therefore, we are looking for smart team members to join us on our journey to become Europe's biggest, most advanced and reliable SME financing platform.
We are looking for ambitious people to strengthen our team on the way to the future. At FinCompare, you will find an experienced and well-coordinated management team for digital growth companies consisting of entrepreneurs, bankers and tech enthusiasts. Therefore, you will take advantage of a unique opportunity with regard to your personal and professional development.
- Collaborate with the different teams (e.g. Product, Marketing, Sales) on daily processes to deliver data and reports that drive decisions
- Working closely with our growth department by helping them segment our customers and run effective and efficient marketing campaigns
- Building dashboards for different departments, visualizing the most important KPIs
- Perform analysis and help users make informed decisions
- Perform data-science research and propose projects that help derive tangible user-value from our data
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in Business Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data Analysis, or a related field.
- Bachelor degree (Mathematics, Computer Science or IT background)
- Experience working with relational databases (PostgreSQL is a plus) and ETL process with Python/ bash scripts
- Experience with tools and pipelines for data-science and data-warehousing
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- A Plus if you have experience with Linux distributions
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Flexible working hours and remote working.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Active support in your personal development via individual training, frequent in-depth feedback and other measures in a comprehensive organised scheme.
- Experienced managers and team-members that encourage ownership and high standards.
- Flat hierarchies, open communication and company transparency, high energy and high reward.
- Gain experience in a largely untapped sector with strong growth expectations that is B2B online finance.
- A nice office with a great atmosphere in the heart of Berlin.
- A diverse and multinational team that melts the best this world has to offer.
- Any hardware, software, tools that you need.
Career and personal development
Developing you and your career is one of our top priorities. You will have a personal career development plan, internal and external training by domain and industry experts, as well as regular feedback by your manager, reports, and peers. As our tech team grows, there will be plenty of excellent career opportunities emerging for you.
We are on a mission to build a high performing team with astonishing talents from diverse backgrounds. We encourage applications from any gender, cultural or religious background. Feel free to send us an application without gender, date of birth, picture, marital status or nationality.
- Remote or onsite
- Inspiring vision, mission and strategy to change SME financing on a European scale
- Great career opportunities and personal development
- Modern product management methods and best practices with truly empowered product teams
- Appealing compensation package
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level