Business Development Representative Portugal
Company Vision & Mission
Cobee is an employee benefits company that is using new technologies to disrupt the big market of employee compensation.
All our efforts are focused on becoming the most desirable solution for employees to get compensated at work, making them financially healthier and more engaged with their companies.
We are a young company made of a very professional and talented workforce. We think BIG and we have a clear international mission to assist all types of companies worldwide in streamlining and enhancing the total compensation of their employees.
There are three core values that we all share in our way of working:
1) Employees first: we strongly believe that making employees FEEL DELIGHTED is our key to success, looking both internally (to our employees) and externally (to our clients’ employees). We take that into account in every action and decision.
2) Owner ownership: we all know what our duties are, we work with full ownership towards our goals and we know how those affect the overall company goals. We are autonomous and we care A LOT about the quality of our own work.
3) ISpossible ambition: our business offering did not exist before. We constantly challenge the status quo because we are a set of thinkers who think that improvement IS always POSSIBLE.
Who would not like to work for a company whose main value is to make employees happy? ;)
What are we looking for?
As per our new challenge in the Portugal Market, we are looking for a Business Development Representative Junior for the Portugal Market as one of the key roles to get to our success going forward.
The ideal candidate will cultivate relationships with prospective clients in order to catalyze business development success.
He/she will also be responsible for maintaining contracts and performing other tasks needed to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
See below how to get involved in the adventure!
- You are Portuguese.
- 1 year of experience in similar positions.
- You demonstrate great communication and presentation skills in spoken and written Portuguese as well as in English (as our official language). Spanish will be a plus.
- The candidate must have proven strong in Sales competencies.
- Excellent organization skills to manage pipeline, calls, clients, leads, proposals and make relations with prospects.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience working with Salesforce.
- Experience in working with CRM, Indicators, and Dashboards will be a plus.
- Knowledge of SaaS products and services will be a plus.
- Structured and always eager to improve the way you work
What you will be responsible for
- Be the first contact point with the prospects to identify the opportunity.
- Manage daily activity into the CRM.
- Design cadences to improve the approach with prospects.
- Apply Sales Intelligence to know all about our clients.
- Working closely with the AEs involved to exceed their sales quota by identifying and qualifying opportunities with the best fit for Cobee and the client.
- Close meetings with the DM.
What can you expect
- Extraordinary projection (great opportunity to develop a career)
- Cobee Benefits (health insurance, transportation, learning, nursery)
- Offices located in the center of lovely Madrid
- Healthy working culture in a young and talented atmosphere
- Coolest place to work!