Business Development Manager - Sales Partnership
About the role
As a Business Development Manager (f/m/d) at ready2order you will be establishing business development at ready2order including the development of a strong business network. By doing so, you will have a major impact on business results and act as the major interface between the company and external business partners.
There will be a broad spectrum of responsibilities and tasks with a strong business focus and you will be at the pulse of the Growth department.
You will work crossfunctional with our Sales Team and other Growth teams, such as SEO, Performance Marketing and Product Marketing. Together with your manager, our CGO, you will decide on the direction we take to develop new growth opportunities.
What you will do
- Research and establish new business partnerships as well as maintain existing ones
- Identify M&A targets in the DACH region with focus on Germany including business cases
- Collaborate with the sales team to align lead requirements and conversion improvements
- Support our new customers growth targets via one-to-many marketing and sales opportunities
- Think outside the box to identify promising and non-obvious opportunities, ideally early in their awareness stage
- Convince partners and negotiate contracts autonomously with support of leadership team
- Provide frequent market and competitor insights to relevant stakeholders
- Accomplish knowledgeable business presentations for internal and external audiences
What makes you ready for us
- Live our core values: Customer-centricity, Teamwork, Open Mindedness and thrive on Ownership and accountability
- Be a self-starter with a high degree of initiative, ownership and a hands-on mindset and also open to learn
- Your communication skills are excellent and you are a competent negotiator
- High customer-centricity and collaborative mindset, with the ability to build long term partnerships and relationships
- Data-driven approach of working and experience with KPIs and OKRs
- Creative mind with a passion for out-of-the box solutions and trying out new growth approaches
- Being able to stay calm under pressure and be a reliable team member
- You are fluent in both German and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Ideally you already have experience in either Business Development or Sales as well as experience working with software/ subscription based business models
ready2order is a FinTech company specializing in the development of innovative business management solutions for small businesses. Numerous features such as mobile payment, customer and inventory management, advanced analytics, and an intuitive checkout system help businesses to fully exploit their economic potential.
Founded in 2015, ready2order has more than 13.000 customers in Germany and Austria. A team of around 100 people work in a remote-first environment on a centralized platform for all financial needs of small businesses. Our goal is to grow our customer base to more than 100.000 businesses and become the leading financial aggregator in Europe.
Our vision is to become the standard for small business management by providing centralized access to all the essential tools that entrepreneurs need to realize the full potential of their business.
What makes us ready for you
- We put trust in our people and their skills by giving them the opportunity to take ownership and have a direct impact on the product and the business
- We are a group of open minded team players who help and support each other, also during challenging times
- Remote working while still valuing personal relationships is key to us - we provide you with the equipment to work from home as well as great office spaces in Vienna & Berlin
- Choose your equipment - are you team Mac or team Windows? We’ll provide you with your favorite devices
The entry salary for this position is EUR 45.000 gross per year. Of course, we are willing to pay a higher salary depending on qualification and experience.
If that sounds exciting to you, apply to join our team and help us get ready2order to the next level!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level