Business Development (f/m/d)
💡 About Aveo Our mission is to empower people to take on the jobs of tomorrow. We want to enable people to unlock their full potential independent of their background by giving everyone access to expert knowledge. We start by running cohort-based programs and work with subject-matter experts to build original content with practical relevance.
Now we start building a learning success platform — an API-first product that aims to make online learning programs multiplayer.
Prior to starting Aveo, we have spent time in the manufacturing industry (eg. ZEISS, Siemens), on the investment side (P9 Capital) investing in various fast-growing and product-focused B2B startups worldwide, building communities, and were teaching people ourselves (eg. at Columbia Business School).
What you will do
🎯 In this role, your mission is to support the founders in all business-related topics to reach the company's goals.
- Support in creating and iterating over presentations, including client workshops
- Conduct detailed market and competitor analyses and stay on top of customer behavior
- Implementing key processes and tools to scale Aveo as an organization
- Assist the founders in all topics that are relevant and important to reach our company goals
Who you are
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a hands-on mentality and high attention to detail
- You are in your third semester or higher in a business-related field of study
- First internship experience in a fast-paced environment (startup)
- You are striving for excellence and like to take ownership
- You can commit to a long-term collaboration of up to 10-20 hours per week
- Bonus: fluency in German is a plus
☝️ We know that nobody fits all boxes - so even if not everything applies to you but you’re convinced that this job is for you, we’d love to hear from you.
Why you might be excited about us
- With the skills gap, we’re working on one of the biggest problems that our society and economy faces in the years to come
- We’re helping companies to stay innovative and our learners to do a better job, thereby making a positive impact on people and their personal development
- Since we’re still at an early stage, there is lots of room for you to grow both personally and professionally
- You get first-hand insights and experience in building a fast-growing organization
- We're backed by leading investors and operators in the field of education, software, and industry
What you will get
- Competitive compensation package
- Brave and transparent company culture where you can make an impact
- We’re a learning company so we’ll invest in your learning and personal developing
- Learn from a team that has spent years in the tech and manufacturing industry already
We believe in everyone
We fundamentally believe talent is distributed to all of us in equal measure. This means we see your unique experience and believe in the strength of every intersection of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected] with a short description of yourself and ideally send us some more info about you and the work you have done (LinkedIn, Twitter, Blog, Projects, etc.).