TourRadar is a venture-backed marketplace disrupting a $50 billion industry. Revolutionizing how multi-day tours are compared and purchased, we provide travellers with a trusted online marketplace to find and book life-enriching experiences worldwide. Traditionally, these types of experiences have been predominantly serviced offline by brick and mortar travel agents, but we recognize that it's time to move this industry online and capture global market share through digital reach. With over 40 different nationalities in our team and offices spread across Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible service and tour booking experience to our customers. Launched in 2010, we proudly produce everything in-house thanks to our exceptional internal talent and are now looking to scale our team.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Coordinator to join our team in Vienna.
What will you do?
- Building an understanding of the products offered by TourRadar partners across the globe will help you to understand the full operating scope of TourRadar.
- Managing day-to-day operator communication (via Email, Phone ...).
- Supporting operators with sales enquiries through our internal dashboard & CRM.
- Effectively helping operators with training and optimisation
- The work will be challenging because the industry we work in is continuously evolving and we are pioneering many new things.
- You will acquire knowledge of the TourRadar systems to enable you to develop training materials, help centre articles and other content to support tour operators and Business Development Managers.
- Customer service is key as we connect new partners, onboard their inventory and train their team.
- We are offering a full-time position, with a salary to be negotiated based on your experience.
- Other benefits include team building activities, free laughs and finally being able to join a team of international enthusiastic people who love doing what they do.
Who are you?
- 2 years experience minimum in a customer-facing role.
- Speaking German on a professional level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate directly in person and online.
- Experience with updating process and training documentation.
- Personal and/or professional travel experience to areas in which TourRadar sells.
- Good computer skills.
- Well-organised and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Natural self-starter, able to prioritise multiple responsibilities.
- Extroverted, comfortable networking with partners to create beneficial business relationships.
- High standards of customer service and excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Problem solving and decision making capacities.
- Friendly, flexible and a sense of humour.
- Crave challenges, a real self-starter!
- Enthusiastic to learn.
- Passion for the travel industry.
What can you expect from TourRadar?
- Flexible working hours - opportunity to work 4 days per week instead of 5 days.
- An international work environment with people from all around the world.
- Regular online team buildings to be connected with your colleagues even in these times.
- Mobile working options and working from abroad opportunity.
- Bi-Weekly updates about future innovations, projects and further information regarding the company.
- A working place in the heart of the most liveable city in the world.
- English as the main working language.