Business Development Associate (m/f/d)
About Hier Foods
What we do
Building the infrastructure for local food trade
Join us in our mission to improve direct trade between local food producers and their customers. We enable more suppliers to sell to retail by digitising the ordering process for supermarkets and suppliers.
Why we do it
Local Food for Everyone
At Hier we ❤️ food. We love shopping for great ingredients, cooking, and having friends and family over for a great meal. Doing so, we've discovered that food from local producers tastes fresher, is more nutritious, and is better for the world. Still, it can seem much easier to source food from cities that are anywhere but close by. At Hier we want to improve local food trade to be en paar with the global food chain that's evermore efficient and connected. We want to bring local food to the place where you buy your groceries.
- As one of our first sales team members, you will work closely with our Head of Sales, Paul, to create a strong and scalable sales strategy
- You, together with your team, will be executing effective and replicable experiments and strategic initiatives to identify, qualify, and acquire prospects in our target groups
- In close cooperation with our CS, Product, and Ops Team you will spend a lot of time with our prospects to identify and understand their needs, onboard them to our product and thereby help build a scalable and customer-focused customer journey
- Your day-to-day discoveries, insights, and experiences with our prospects will help the product team create a valuable and scalable product
- Learn, learn, learn! Understand the world of Food, B2B, start-ups & sales. Adapt and re-invent your role in line with the company objectives and your personal learnings
Who we are looking for
- You are a people’s person, curious, and a highly motivated person, who is eager to learn all about sales and the work in a fast-growing environment
- You learned to set priorities in your daily work schedule and you know when to pay close attention to details and when to move on
- Ideally, you have made experiences in performance- and numbers-driven environments
- You are open-minded, empathetic, and see the bigger picture
- Having had experiences in Sales, Customer Success, Account Management, or Marketing is a plus, but not necessary
- You speak German fluently (C1) and are able to communicate in English
What can you expect from us?
- A platform for personal & professional development through personal coaching, constant feedback, and a clear career path
- A very attractive compensation package, matching your achievements measured in transparent KPIs
- The chance to have an early impact on your team, the product, and the company as a whole
- Close cooperation with exceptional founders, who foster unconventional ideas.
- Probably the nicest office you have ever seen, cheers-to-the-week activities on the rooftop with a view over Berlin included
We are especially excited to hear from groups under-represented in sales and business development, including but not limited to BiPoC, people with disabilities, migrants, people with a migrant background, LGBTQIA. We believe that you can be a great fit for the role regardless of your background, religion, family structure, and all the small things that make you you.
Is this you?
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you!