Hi, we are Nomoko, a start-up on a mission to create a unique Digital Twin platform combining the power of innovative tech solutions that will transform the world’s biggest financial asset class: real estate. And this is just the beginning.
We are looking for: an entrepreneurial mindset profile who will break new grounds and keep his/her finger on the pulse of the industry for a digital real estate platform.
We expect from you: In-depth understanding of the market, its stakeholders and customer needs, recognize opportunities, and partnerships and have a feel for important innovations.
What does it mean? You’ll identify initiatives that will have a direct impact on customer acquisition goals by leading discussions with key accounts and partners, escalating and presenting research, business development strategies, and key issues to senior management. You will work closely with the Product, Marketing and Sales teams on new and existing initiatives and key strategic relationships that support our business.
- Identifying, onboarding, and managing partners, building strategic long-term relationships focused on growth
- Implementing effective business development tactics that drive results across the business
- Develop, coordinate, and execute an effective strategy and business development process for specific initiatives
- Enlarging the customer network, developing and nurturing relationships with key accounts
- Collaborating internally with various departments teams for effective go-to-market plans (Founders, Product, Sales and Marketing)
- Create content for business development meetings, workshops and events
- Solid experience in developing sales strategies in the real estate sector (mainly in Switzerland)
- Track record of successful deal-making
- Passion for technology and emerging/early-stage products (a pioneering spirit)
- Strong analytical thinking and conceptual skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German (mandatory)
- Experience in ESG topics a plus
What we offer
- The possibility to influence the company evolution and growth
- Flexible work hours & generous time off
- Regular Team building activities & company retreats
- Career development reviews & personal education budget
- Positive company culture & focus on impact
- Cutting-edge technology, software and tools
Application Process: we start of with 30min first call with an HR member, followed by 30min call with the hiring manager, and finish off with the onsite visit to our Zurich office.
Are you interested? We’d love to get to know you! Please submit your application including a cover letter sharing with us how you can support our team.
Dear headhunters: We do not accept any solicitations. Please do not contact us. Thanks for your understanding.