Brand Marketing Specialist
What we are looking for
As Brand Marketing Specialist at Airbank, you'll care for our brand messaging and the narrative that Airbank tells to its customers, partners, and community. You will be crafting meaningful and relevant narratives, creatives, and content for the full customer journey. This requires both an outstanding creative finesse, but also an academic approach to sharpen and optimise the story of Airbank. You will collaboratively sketch and plan creative ideas, work closely with our Marketing lead, designers, engineers, and sales functions and develop cheerful journeys, and campaigns from ideation, planning, and development to execution, tracking, and analysis.
What you will be responsible for
- Collaborate with the Marketing lead, internal teams and external partners to drive awareness and favourability for the Airbank brand.
- Co-develop and execute creative assets that underline our brand message, ranging from brand copy, sales assets, social media content, blog content, community marketing content and more
- Execute brand promotions and event initiatives each month and evaluate performance
- Brainstorm new and creative narratives and strategies focused on deeper customer engagement and product affinity (with high awareness of the competitive landscape)
- You bring something new from your culture, background, or previous experiences that enriches our team. We grow together as Airbank when everyone adds to our culture and we'd invite you to contribute as well.
- Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. A good understanding of our product. You live and breathe brand research and are committed to increasing lead engagement. You are comfortable with operating with a high degree of autonomy.
- Experience: You know how to navigate Adobe's Creative Suite, Canva, Figma, and have a quick hand in setting up creative assets.
- Ambition: You are highly committed, responsive, and target driven. We're a company that's growing fast, and we want you to grow with us.
- Personality: You are outcome-focused, have a cheerful attitude, and a high level of energy. You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way.
- Fun: You allow yourself to have fun at work and are thrilled by building a company together with other highly motivated and easy going colleagues. At Airbank we move quickly, together, and also have a lot of fun doing so.
- Languages: Fluency in German and proficiency in English.
Benefits of joining Airbank
- A remote-first work environment with a flexible schedule
- A fun, friendly, and collaborative environment
- A team of individuals who share a strong work ethic and company values
- A competitive salary and bonus
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development
- An allowance for your dream home-office setup or a WeWork membership
About the application
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of the above criteria apply to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
Confidentiality: We appreciate that you may be quite happy at your current job, and may not be actively looking for something new. We wouldn’t want to mess that up, so all applications will be treated as confidential.
How to apply
If you want your application to stand out, tell us the story about how you see the Airbank brand.
Airbank is a cash management platform, designed to deliver more control, visibility, and automation to modern finance teams.
Join our team!
Great to see you that you are interested in building Airbank with us.
Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at [email protected].