We're looking for
Full-Time Linz, Austria
Who we are
We are Storyclash, a young, fast-growing software start-up based in Linz, “Linzer Unternehmen des Jahres” and “Born Global Champion”. Our software analyzes the behavior of over 3 billion people on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok allowing our customers to react to viral trends, analyze competitors or find influencers. Storyclash is used all over Europe by big companies like Mercedes-Benz, Vodafone, Adidas and Kaufland.
- Build, scale and refine our core technologies
- Work with Big Data on distributed database systems
- Continuously R&D in the field of content extraction, crawling and database technologies
- Implement large scale functionality running on distributed systems
- Participate in creating new AI based technological USPs to get ahead of our competitors
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team from diverse backgrounds
- You have very good knowledge of PHP and SQL
- You have good algorithm and data structure knowledge
- You have experience with Big Data, Git, Linux, XML/JSON and REST Services
- Experience with Python/ML, Redis and Elasticsearch is nice to have
What we offer
- Start-up spirit, a family-like atmosphere and a team of motivated people
- Open-spaced office with room for creativity (plus: a chill-out area to enjoy the occasional after-work beer)
- Lots of fun with our many gadgets like Playstation, VR, darts, tabletop soccer & our own fleet of e-scooters to take you to and from our centrally located office
- In-house library with free books
- Unlimited supply of free coffee & other drinks
- Home office, Workation possibility, and our legendary Sunny Fridays (+5 extra vacation days in July!)
- Awesome team events (trips, hackathons) and much more: www.storyclash.com/jobs
- The minimum salary is EUR 35,000 gross per year. Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience. We also offer company stake on longtime commitment
Join our great team at Storyclash and benefit from our growth!
Click here to apply now or send us your application:[email protected]
Send us your application!
Enjoy a wide range of awesome benefits
Every Friday in July is free (+5 vacation days).
Family-like atmosphere, motivated team, innovative mindset.
Flexible hours & home office
Whether you're an early bird or late riser, we’ve got you covered.
Own hardware setup
Just say what you need and we buy it.
Never pay for books again, they're on us.
We have our own scooter fleet. Get wherever you want within minutes.
We support your commute, whether you come by car or public transport.
We provide finest organic coffee and other drinks, even after-work beer ;-)
At least once a year we take a trip with the whole team.
We host regular internal hackathons to generate new ideas.
Living-room styled space with opportunities to retreat and relax.
Take breaks and play some PlayStation, VR or tabletop soccer.
Work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months per year.