Back Office Assistant (f/m/x)
Who we are
trive is a startup studio rethinking the building blocks of how people live and work in the future. Our team invests time, experience and money in impactful & relevant ideas and enables movers & shakers around the world to pursue their passions. What is a startup studio? If you don’t know, read this article.
Our team is based in the heart of Vienna, but we operate on an international level. Founded in 2021, we are currently hiring the core team of our studio. This core team consists of around 10 dedicated and driven people, who are hands-on startup builders and want to shape the future through the ventures we are building.
Why join us?
We believe we can change the world through our ventures and put our whole heart into it. We expect the same from our core team members. If you want to work in an exciting and performance-driven environment where you can learn a lot, this is the place for you.
- Highly independent and self-responsible working style with a lot of flexibility.
- We live a highly value-based, trust-driven and transparent company culture with no to low hierarchies.
- You can work on several exciting ideas/companies/industries a year.
- We expect our team to give their best and therefore you also participate in the (financial) success of our ventures.
- You have the unique opportunity to shape the development of impactful and relevant startups across Europe.
- In this role, you ensure that trive studio and our portfolio startups process all financial transactions accurately and on time. However, you constantly collaborate with a team of driven and dedicated professionals and additionally gain insights into all other specialisations of a startup building process.
Your Role & Responsibilities
In this role you are not just supporting the trive studio core team, but also early-stage startups and make sure that they can focus on building the next big thing
- Handle general preparatory accounting and day-to-day financial operations in direct contact with our external tax advisor
- Prepare and execute payment transactions and cash transactions
- Take care of statistical reporting, general receipt management and assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports
- Organise a smooth daily work routine incl. appointment/travel booking and preparation of travel expense reports
- Other general administrative and organisational topics
What you need to succeed
- Several years of (professional) experience as a (personal) assistant, accounting assistant or team assistant ideally in a startup environment
- Completed HAK, HLW or equivalent business management training
- Knowledge in accounting standards (Austrian GAAP (“UGB”))
- Very good MS Office knowledge and experience with similar tools from the G-Suite
- Organizational talent with independent working style, good time management and the ability to prioritize
- Attention to detail, reliability and a proactive approach are a second nature to you
- Fluency in German and English, excellent written and verbal skills.
How to apply
We would love to hear from you! Make sure to include your CV and/or LinkedIn and send through a text/voice/video/presentation file stating why you want to work with us via mail (we love to get content that surprises us). No motivation letter required (we also dislike them!).
- Weekly working hours: 20
- According to Austrian law, we are required to state a minimum salary for this position. The expected minimum salary for this role is EUR 36,000.00 gross annually. As our team consists of entrepreneurs, you also benefit from the success of the portfolio we are building.
- We have a hybrid working model with flexible working hours
- Start Date: asap
- Please note that for this position we only accept applicants with a valid working permit in Austria.
Fields of study
- Business administration / Management
Required degree level
- High school
Years of experience
- €20,000 to €30,000 per year