This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
B2B Sales Intern (English/French)
Gowago challenges the current process of car buying and strives to become the future way of getting a car. Our goal is to become the leader in online automotive retailing by providing the best and easiest customer experience. We believe in monthly payments, fair and transparent prices, and a hassle-free experience to find and drive your next car.
We are a team of 25 enthusiastic and talented people from different nationalities working together on the next generation of car ownership. As a user-first company, our office in Zürich, Switzerland, is always buzzing with discussions about what’s best for our customers, experiments we could run, and how to measure their impact.
We are looking for a passionate and talented B2B Sales intern to help us deliver the best sales experience.
As a B2B Sales intern, you will help the B2B Sales team provide the best in class sales experience for our partners and customers. You are the face of gowago for our B2B Partners and their customers. Your main task is to manage applications throughout the whole sales process. Bring up ideas to improve processes and help your team become more efficient.
- Support and guide potential prospects and leads throughout the whole sales process (request to signature)
- Consult and reply to inbound phone calls
- Manage CRM Inboxes including answering, managing and closing conversations
- Manage the B2B sales pipeline in our CRM
- Move leads down the funnel into orders and leasing applications including credit checks, document sanity checks and additional document requests.
- Communicate with our partners such as Migros Bank AG, OEM’s and Dealerships
- Manage status updated in our partner’s systems
- Create Leasing contracts and support customers in the signature process
- Participate in daily sales kickoffs, team events and sales workshops
- Provide customers feedback to other departments to improve solutions and processes
- Conduct surveys requested by our Product team and leave extensive notes in the CRM to gather data
- Provide Inputs and suggestions to optimize processes and solutions for internal stakeholders as well as customers in regards to the sales process
A great communicator who understands people and their needs
- You are an open, honest, transparent and trustworthy person
- Great prioritization and organizational skills
- Full proficiency in English & French and German is a strong plus
- Experience working with a CRM (Ideally Hubspot)
- B2B Experience
- Contribute and help shape the B2B sales team
- A space to grow your skills and plenty of opportunities to grow internally
- The opportunity to participate in the future of a quickly growing startup that’s disrupting the personal mobility sector
- Flexible working - a mixture of office work and remote work
Gowago believes in rewarding success and working with outstanding people. We are seeking individuals that can make a difference. At gowago you will find a long-term career opportunity in a fast-growing startup.