B2B Marketing Lead (f/m/d)
As part of our global marketing department, based in Vienna, you will build a team to overtake responsibility for all B2B Marketing activities. Supported by specialists from other marketing teams, as well as the sales department, you will craft campaigns to increase the quantity and quality of marketing leads and create structured, streamlined processes between Marketing and Sales. This lead role is responsible for building the right team and technical infrastructure needed for success.
What you bring
- 2+ years experience in a B2B marketing lead role, preferably in the SaaS industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, Business or other related fields.
- Familiarity with marketing CRMs such as HubSpot, Salesforce Pardot or similar.
- Proven background in lead generation & nurturing.
- Native German and good English skills required.
- Solid understanding of sales processes.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to take calculated risks.
- Strategic planner, project manager, and numbers-driven with a proactive mindset.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate across multiple teams and platforms to deliver results.
- Ambitious, well-funded company with the potential to drive innovation on the market.
- Highly-motivated, international team.
- Opportunities to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- Generous annual salary starting from 50.000 Euro gross, depending on your experience.
- Strong focus on your personal and professional development.
- Choose your own hardware.
- Beautiful office in the heart of Vienna (company garden, pool room, creative spaces, etc.)
- Additional vacation day for your birthday.
- Public transport card, sponsored sport classes & much more.
- Fun and welcoming atmosphere (annual company retreat, team activities, BBQs in the garden, etc.)
- Location: Vienna, Austria.