B2B Customer Success Manager (German speaking, all genders)
About this role
Resourcify's vision is to enable a zero-waste future.
We are growing and looking for a Customer Success Manager who takes responsibility for our new customers and makes their onboarding to our software an efficient process and seamless experience. Your job is to work alongside our sales, product and marketing teams to unlock the full opportunity within each customer. The ideal candidate is a high-energy, proactive, go-getter who loves the challenge and is comfortable working in a multi-cultural corporate environment and leading complex sales and implementation processes.
In this role, you will
- Partner with the sales team to take-over new customers, get them up and running and supporting them with implementation and usage of our software
- Support in developing onboarding strategies for each customer to ensure an efficient and seamless onboarding experience
- Support in developing training materials and execute trainings for our different user roles
- Be co-owner of our Knowledge Base, the help-center for our customers, and ensure that all new features and improvements are correctly reflected
- Collaborate with our customer support team to ensure all customer requirements are met, also after go-live
- Build strong customer relations to guarantee customer satisfaction and increase customer satisfaction for those who are not yet at 100%
- Be the main contact for our customers and introduce them to new software features and thus generate revenue through upsells
- Strongly collaborate with our product team and feedback new customer requirements to our various Product Managers
- Work with our marketing team to collect valuable customer stories and feedback different marketing initiatives to our customers
- Take initiative to improve Resourcify team practices, tools, and content
What you'll bring along to be successful
- around 2 - 3 years experience in project management and upselling B2B tech / in a SaaS company
- Experience being the interface between business and development teams and thus have the ability to speak the language of both worlds
- A customer centric- and entrepreneurial mindset
- Empathy, great communication skills, and a high degree of self-reflection combined with the desire to care for our customers
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
- A genuine passion for recycling, technology and people
What we offer
- A great working environment: Be part of a fast growing company with great team members and ambitions
- Flexible working: Your times are flexible as you’ll be measured by your success, not by the number of hours you clock in.
- Extra time to recharge: You’ll have 6 weeks of vacation to refuel your batteries and enjoy your life besides work.
- Work from (almost) anywhere: You can work from any time-zone within +/-3 hours of CET. We are fully remote but meet in person from time to time for strategy meetings and to foster relationships.
- High quality technical equipment
Diversity & Inclusion
Resourcify believes in the power of a diverse work environment and is fully committed to building and maintaining an inclusive culture. We believe that our differences can create new ideas, offer unique perspectives and speak on behalf of all of our customers. If you think you have what it takes but don't check all the boxes, reach out anyway - we’d love to hear from you.
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level