Apprenticeship/ Course-Related Internship (f/m/d)
At Contentflow, we work towards one goal every day at our three locations in Berlin, Hamburg and New York: to revolutionize the world of live streaming with our cloud software and to become the leading provider in this area. Well-known customers such as the Tagesschau, Messe Berlin and media houses throughout Europe already rely on our software on a daily basis.
Together with you, we want to continue conquering the market and give Contentflow a face.
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) alongside the apprenticeship or studies to try out and discover the world of live streaming with us as part of an apprenticeship or study-related internship.
- You help us make our live streaming software visible
- You create content for a wide variety of channels
- You support us in our live productions in the areas of camera work, image direction, sound and streaming.
- You will assist our media designers in post-production (e.g. editing).
- Compulsory internship with an availability of at least 3 months
- First experience with editing programs (eg Adobe Premiere) is an advantage
- Interested in live streaming and social media websites
- Independent and reliable way of working
What we offer:
- We offer you a job in Berlin (with energy drink flat rate)
- You get a lot of freedom to experiment
- With well-founded feedback, you will develop further quickly
- Flat hierarchies, small team and direct cooperation with everyone involved
Sounds interesting? Then we would like to get to know you!
We are interested in what you have done so far and what goals you have. This is how we find out whether our team and our culture suit you.
Contact: Nino Mello Wagner, email@example.com
Years of experience