App Marketing Expert (f/m/d)
Shape the Future of Mobile Marketing
App Radar is a technology company specializing in App Store Marketing. Our team has developed a well-known ASO (App Store Optimization) Tool, which helps app developers and marketers improve the visibility and ranking of their apps in the app stores. Besides our ASO Tool, we also offer consulting and management services to international clients for App Store Optimization and App Store Advertising.
Become a Part of the App Radar Team
The corporate world is not a fit for you? You want to be part of a team that works with some of the biggest international companies within the mobile industry? You want to join a young, dynamic crew of technology enthusiasts in an award-winning startup?
What it's all about
- Establish an understanding of your clients’ app business, advice customer on how to position themselves and implement marketing activities.
- Familiarize yourself with organic and paid user acquisition strategies within the Apple App Store & Google Play Store
- Manage Apple Search Ads & Google AC campaigns and grow user bases
- Conduct regular update calls with your clients
- Work independently and cooperatively within a team of Mobile Marketing Experts
- 2+ years in online/mobile marketing positions, preferably with an app business, online marketing agency or similar
- Experienced in performance marketing and good understanding of user acquisition
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Comfortable in client-facing situations combined with excellent presentation abilities
- Expertise to gather and analyse data to deduce actionable conclusions
- SEO, ASO or SEM experience of advantage
- Team player comfortable with giving and receiving feedback as well as sharing knowledge
- Fluency in English is a requirement; German language skills are an advantage
- Grow with one of the most innovative companies in Austria
- Become part of an international team
- Directly impact App Radar’s development & further success
Join the ambitious Team of App Radar
We are offering a full-time position, with a gross annual salary starting from € 35.000 to be negotiated based on your experience and qualification.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Please send your Resume/CV and a short description of why you think you are the best candidate for the job to [email protected].